Discuss What do you lot think to this one?? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Unless he's subby'd it off to someone he thought was capable under his name (which if is true, means hes a moron anyway)

Can't for the life of me think that was done by anyone registered. It's pi$s poor. Whole lot wants ripping out and starting a fresh.
It is all going to be ripped out and re wired after the court stuff is sorted mate. I,ve disconnected the supply and left it safe.

Im only seeing the Outer box being new as hes cut a big hole in the back to fit over the existing DB, what work did he do to say that is £1000 pounds ty very much ROFL, and i love the silicone very sexy, he not quite got the nack with that LMAO....

think you are spot on the rest looks dodgy-fan iso inside shower area??-draw out better on back of envelope-could have put new rcd,s in for that money-no need for this!!

think you are spot on the rest looks dodgy-fan iso inside shower area??-draw out better on back of envelope-could have put new rcd,s in for that money-no need for this!!

Your right mate no need at all. It is daylight robbery and obviously not a electrician so he needs to be stopped before he kills someone :(

Looks like the usual mess that camp sites get in when they want everything done on the cheap. I've walked out of one of the local ones after they totally ignored everything I told them. A plumber mate of mine (yes, I did say plumber mate, they're not all bad, just most of them) condemned most of their caravans a few years back. When he drove back later that week, the maintenance knxb was connecting all the gas bottles up. Last year they were trying to get EICR's done on 40 caravans at 20 quid each. 800 quid a week and they want to cut corners all over the place.

This aside, there's some SHOCKING stuff there. Which in particular are you struggling with?

Looks like the usual mess that camp sites get in when they want everything done on the cheap. I've walked out of one of the local ones after they totally ignored everything I told them. A plumber mate of mine (yes, I did say plumber mate, they're not all bad, just most of them) condemned most of their caravans a few years back. When he drove back later that week, the maintenance knxb was connecting all the gas bottles up. Last year they were trying to get EICR's done on 40 caravans at 20 quid each. 800 quid a week and they want to cut corners all over the place.

This aside, there's some SHOCKING stuff there. Which in particular are you struggling with?

That sounds like Park Resort's lol.

To be fair to the owner of the site he has just bought it and wanted it updating before he opened for business. I am on with typing out a visual report but not quite sure now in how to word it :( I would rather do the work than put it on paper! I have stated all the faults and quoted some examples from the regs to what should be done. but not quite sure if this is going to be ok :mad2: I think I will have another go tomorrow.

Hardly suprising the test cert failed to surfice isit. Although, that test cert we got posted up on here would match them photo's pretty well.

If you EICR'd that install, i wonder how many ticks you'd actually be able to put on the schedule of inspections lol

Hardly suprising the test cert failed to surfice isit. Although, that test cert we got posted up on here would match them photo's pretty well.

If you EICR'd that install, i wonder how many ticks you'd actually be able to put on the schedule of inspections lol
an EF classic that one...lol..
no, i wont be forgetting that in a hurry..lol..

i`d just give the whole board a (2)...no fartin about trying to decypher any of it...just (2) the lot...

Reply to What do you lot think to this one?? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net