Discuss What ever happened to "Music"?? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

I absolutely love Black Stone Cherry. Seen them twice now. What do you think of the new album?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - Couple a' Tools

I've been working away past couple of weeks (and for the next couple of months) and found myself in Liverpool with my 21 year old improver. He's not into live music so I took him to the cavern club/pub for the experience, he loved it and now addicted to live bands.

Did you see a band called Clint there Paul?

It was Wednesday just gone, good band. Shame they choose to sing popular songs for the audience and not the songs they could have. Lead signer/guitar show boated and plucked the strings with his teeth without missing a note! Loved it mate.

As for the name of the band, I downed too much black sheep to remember (no lenny that's not having a go at the Welsh or racist lol).

... Been listening to Kerrang Radio and Planet Rock for about a year or so and they have renewed my faith in new rock, but it says a lot that the big successful rock tours are from the likes of AC/DC, Quo, Whitesnake, Leppard, Purple etc etc

In agreement here! Found Planet Rock on DAB... superb company when decorating, gets a little too chatty at times though, but the classic rock hits make up for it.

Been listening today... Tom Petty Learning to Fly, Deep Purple trilogy, proper "aural gratification"! :rofl:

I can listen to various types of tune, but m.o.b.o and today's popdoes nowt for my lugholes!

I sometime flick over to Planet. Good station. I've got the limited edition Marshall E-1S dab digital radio for work. It's sponsored by PURE & Planet Rock & so is automatically preset to Chanel 1. What a sound of it & the best thing is, it goes to 11! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - Couple a' Tools

Late late 90s and most of the early naughties saw some of the most crap music ever. Most of the mainstream artists were nothing more than cover artists. BUT from the muck arose the brass, and artists like Adele are just brilliant. I could go on but alas I've got paperwork to shift though this evening; so have to keep this post very very brief. Great post!!!

Reply to What ever happened to "Music"?? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock