Discuss What's happened to Google! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

C

CTID

For me, in all aspects of life, Google is a fantastic tool. So easy to find so many answers within a few clicks and providing learning at the same time as I often stumble across related subjects.

So my reason for this thread is this, is it an exclusive search facility nowadays? So many people on here asking questions about JIB cards, qualifications, where can I buy this (an exact name for it, not what is this as I want to find one). It's starting to really rile me! Within seconds we all have this information on a plate, yet some people seem to need it spoon fed to them.

I am quite happy to see questions relating to technical advice, how do I do this better, how does that work but come on guys, I have this qualification and that, can I get a JIB card! LOOK ON GOOGLE FOR JIB! What qualifications do I need! LOOK ON GOOGLE!

Sorry for the rant guys, been a long and tiring day :(

what is this google. i've heard the name somewhere..... thought it was a form of bowling the ball in cricket.

at least we know you're not a man. u. fan. that's in your screen name.

Reply to What's happened to Google! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Article
I was asked how to add a 'placement' (advert) on ElectriciansForums.net via Google Ads. Apparently it's easy. According to this Google Help Page...
Replies
Views
Hi , Could someone answer the following for me? i don't have reg book handy and when i google i'm getting mixed answers. 1. maximum...
Replies
Views
OLDBOY
O
Hi folks, I'd like to get my Nest thermostat up and running with the gas combi boiler (Worcester Greenstar HIghflow 440 Standalone). FYI - I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am conducting a survey for my University project about the viability and demand for a consumer-friendly Wireless Multi-Device Charger...
Replies
Views
I've a question that I'm looking for peoples thoughts on. I'm currently a level 3 adult Trainee at a JIB company. I'd consider myself for more...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock