Discuss What's your diary looking like? in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Leesparkykent

Esteemed
Reaction score
So after reading a few times that house prices are falling...what's your diary looking like? I'm busy as ever and I'm pricing new jobs every week ATM and enough work to see me through until February when I have a big newbuild contact starting.

in my younger days, i was never very successful on the pull.by the time i'd sussed out the willing totty. i was too pi$$ed to pull it. :p

i usually went for the 10 pinters. less chance of a refusal.trouble was after only 10 pints i was still sober enough to reject the ugly ones.o_O

There is always one....Don't your wholesalers chuck you a diary? I get at least 3 a year from various wholesalers ;)

Wholesalers tried to give me diaries BUT I like A4 1 page per view for making notes, so I buy my own.

For my day to day I use my PC calendar, which automatically syncs with my phone calendar and my iPad calendar - so I can view and make changes on any of them.

Wholesalers tried to give me diaries BUT I like A4 1 page per view for making notes, so I buy my own.

For my day to day I use my PC calendar, which automatically syncs with my phone calendar and my iPad calendar - so I can view and make changes on any of them.
too technical for me. appointments scribbled on smoke packets. contracts of works on the back of a beer mat.

What an excuse to have a smoke need the box for stationary . I bet you claim back the cost of smokes as a taxable expense as stationary Tel.
but of course. and the cost of the beer that goes into making the bee mat splittable.

Definitely plenty of work out there, seems the bigger firms have picked up again and the housing sites have started to take off again, so that's leaving loads for the rest of us to do, and less competition too.

I've a cctv to sharpen my pencil on, I did price it a bit strong anyways lol ok a lot strong. Lol
Another to look at tomorrow and a rewire to look at on Friday and a plumber offered me all his work if I want it, that was just today's offerings,

Sunday night, I was going to post this.... "Well, since I posted my original reply, I have no clue what happened, but October is pretty much full... in fact it's got so crazy, I've actually scheduled some time off :D"

And now "Oh carp, how do I rearrange all these jobs to accommodate recovering from a broken foot???"

Fell out of a loft yesterday morning after my ladders slipped resulting in my falling through a loft hatch. One leg is just dandy as it landed on the floor... the other landed on the ladder and so I have at least one fracture, got to go to the fracture clinic next week to find out if I have more near my ankle. Thankfully, it could have been so much worse... I avoided smashing my head, face, fingers, hands etc.

First broken bone in 45 years so I've been doing something right, but bloody typical I break it now when I'm self-employed. I hate laminate flooring, it's not the first time I've had a problem with it, it's so dam slippery!

And yowsers... my foot hurts :(

with all due sympathy, but do you want to buy a parrot?

Reply to What's your diary looking like? in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net