Discuss which football team:? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

brs73

-
Reaction score
ok boys
what football team do you support?
and for the welsh contingent which rugby team?
(if god meant you to pick the ball up he would've put a handle on it!!)
come on you spurs.,
we're gonna get above the irons from east london!!!

My rugby teams are Abertillery RFC (My local), Wales (Obviously) Or any other team which happen to be playing against England!:p

Being A sadomasochist .I am use to feeling slightly depressed every saturday around 4.45pm
Am a TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR FAN saying that our teams have always had a CLASS ,CAVALIER ATTITUDE
HODDLE,WADDLE,GAZZA,LINEKER,KLINSMAN,GINOLA,KEANE SUBLIME players.Anyone remember Gazzas goal 1991 semi FA cup final Euro 96 against Scotland if not go on youtube type in Gazza you will not be disapointed .

You are all invited to the theatre of dreams in manchester, where god lives on in sir alex ferguson.
Thats a tempting post to reply to lads don,t yer think, lets avem them, socket to mi.

Been there loads of times with my uncle when i was a kid,didn't have a choice.Only 1 team in England and that's the glorious gooners:D

Wasn't he the guy who was sent home from the World cup last time Scotland qualified?:D
Have they ever qualified,can't remember back that far:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to which football team:? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock