Discuss which football team:? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

You beat us 5-2 this season at your place though. although Zamora scoring that last minute winner against Direby makes it all ok.

ohh yes lol. one visit to goal all game....one shot all game.....and in the 90th minute. Sheer Bliss......but thats football. As shankley & Cloughy would say..it only takes a second to score a goal!

Rugby obviously Gloucester, football any team in the world playing against Scotland, any team, even north Korea, Argentina, or even Germany, I have to admit I even support the French when they play the Dirty sweaty socks

i support wales ( rugby) and any team playing against england, even the sweaties.

Sheffield united The mighty Blades @ beautiful downtown Bramall Lane.

So it's the first day of the season for me today, I am due to be in the pub at 10.30 for a few jars before going to see the return of a child hood hero of mine , I can't sleep because of the excitement. When he walks out the tunnel the ground is going to erupt.

Attachments

• which football team:? image - EletriciansForums.net
    image.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 31
ok boys
what football team do you support?
and for the welsh contingent which rugby team?
(if god meant you to pick the ball up he would've put a handle on it!!)
come on you spurs.,
we're gonna get above the irons from east london!!!

Not Welsh, hate football, the one game with the round ball, played by overpaid models, Rugby is my game, and only one team comes to mind Bath Rugby, secondly Gloucester, well if Bath aren't doing to well you have to support the next localish side.

Not Welsh, hate football, the one game with the round ball, played by overpaid models, Rugby is my game, and only one team comes to mind Bath Rugby, secondly Gloucester, well if Bath aren't doing to well you have to support the next localish side.

Why not Northampton ?

Looking forward to seeing how Sam Burgess adapts to the game . Monster that boy , in a nice way obviously .

The Rabbitohs goin' well this season too .

Why not Northampton ?

Looking forward to seeing how Sam Burgess adapts to the game . Monster that boy , in a nice way obviously .

The Rabbitohs goin' well this season too .

Born and raised in Bath, played for one of the junior teams a very long time ago, you can move out of Bath but you can't get Bath Rugby out of your system.

Born and raised in Bath, played for one of the junior teams a very long time ago, you can move out of Bath but you can't get Bath Rugby out of your system.

That explains it then .

Enjoyed the league last season , some cracking games .

Reply to which football team:? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock