Discuss Who is this? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Too easy! Correct :)
[automerge]1585574207[/automerge]
Next one coming soon......
If that wast you why aren't you holding the Megger earth kit so I got a bit of a clue!
[automerge]1585589514[/automerge]
Please can @Sintra explain the long hair? Does he carry a wig around to masquerade as a plumber when work slows down :tearsofjoy:

Next one...

Clue.. Absolutely nothing like his sweet and innocent demeanour! :D

20190820_182137.jpg

If I was allowed out right now I’d be carping myself happy hippy beadle would pop up with his camera! ?

Please can @Sintra explain the long hair? Does he carry a wig around to masquerade as a plumber when work slows down :tearsofjoy:
Hopefully that’s either the wife or one of the daughters in the passenger seat otherwise I could be in trouble ?

Is it an old photograph?
Hmmm.. I'm not actually sure. His knowledge is sometimes from a bygone era so it may be an older photograph, or perhaps he's aged well, or perhaps he started really young!
[automerge]1585596618[/automerge]
Murdoch ? Or Pete a few years ago ?
Nope. 3 words

Murdoch ? Or Pete a few years ago ?
I was thinking Pete but how would he have have an old photo of him?
[automerge]1585596744[/automerge]
Hmmm.. I'm not actually sure. His knowledge is sometimes from a bygone era so it may be an older photograph, or perhaps he's aged well, or perhaps he started really young!
[automerge]1585596618[/automerge]

Nope. 3 words
Is it @telectrix ?

HHD this game is a good laugh but can we have another clue please mate ?
Hmmm... another clue...

Very good with knowing about older circuit breakers and CU's. Can be a bit risky with language in threads although not so much any more now he's become responsible.
[automerge]1585597290[/automerge]
Sintra. (Seen the photo before.)
Too late, Sintra has already been named! We're on to post #43.

Reply to Who is this? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net