Discuss Who is this? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Too easy! Correct :)
[automerge]1585574207[/automerge]
Next one coming soon......
If that wast you why aren't you holding the Megger earth kit so I got a bit of a clue!
[automerge]1585589514[/automerge]
Please can @Sintra explain the long hair? Does he carry a wig around to masquerade as a plumber when work slows down :tearsofjoy:

Next one...

Clue.. Absolutely nothing like his sweet and innocent demeanour! :D

Who is this? 20190820_182137 - EletriciansForums.net

If I was allowed out right now I’d be carping myself happy hippy beadle would pop up with his camera! ?

Please can @Sintra explain the long hair? Does he carry a wig around to masquerade as a plumber when work slows down :tearsofjoy:
Hopefully that’s either the wife or one of the daughters in the passenger seat otherwise I could be in trouble ?

Is it an old photograph?
Hmmm.. I'm not actually sure. His knowledge is sometimes from a bygone era so it may be an older photograph, or perhaps he's aged well, or perhaps he started really young!
[automerge]1585596618[/automerge]
Murdoch ? Or Pete a few years ago ?
Nope. 3 words

Murdoch ? Or Pete a few years ago ?
I was thinking Pete but how would he have have an old photo of him?
[automerge]1585596744[/automerge]
Hmmm.. I'm not actually sure. His knowledge is sometimes from a bygone era so it may be an older photograph, or perhaps he's aged well, or perhaps he started really young!
[automerge]1585596618[/automerge]

Nope. 3 words
Is it @telectrix ?

HHD this game is a good laugh but can we have another clue please mate ?
Hmmm... another clue...

Very good with knowing about older circuit breakers and CU's. Can be a bit risky with language in threads although not so much any more now he's become responsible.
[automerge]1585597290[/automerge]
Sintra. (Seen the photo before.)
Too late, Sintra has already been named! We're on to post #43.

Reply to Who is this? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock