Discuss Wireless stat for electric u/f in the Electric Underfloor Heating Wiring area at ElectriciansForums.net

grumpyjohn01

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Hi all, Am planning controls of some existing underfloor electric mats that have previously had inadequate controls fitted. So far have tested and identified where mats are located in the floor and am intending on separating into 2 zones using these stats

Will be using contactors and a separate timeclock.
Will these stats be suitable or are there any that might be better for the application? Cost is a factor and I admit I have selected these ones mainly as they are low cost..
Any comments welcome. Cheers John

Reply to Wireless stat for electric u/f in the Electric Underfloor Heating Wiring area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Ferrets are known for being small, resourceful, and incredibly clever. They can solve many problems by fitting into tight spaces and doing jobs us...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am in the process of trying to open a new Electrical Wholesalers in Wales / Western England. I have identified...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've gotten AI to write up a terms and conditions for my company and then went through it with AI and tweaked it to make it sound a...
Replies
Views
Good evening all, I just wanted to pick your brains regarding electric radiators. I am due to purchase a property and want to install very basic...
Replies
Views
Carried out an EICR and am now doing the remedials. Poor IR results on conservatory ring which I have now identified as the electric UFH. The...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock