Discuss Work hard ,play hard in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

R

rumrunner

I am seriously concerned that we as a trade are loosing our well deserved reputation ,for being the biggest **** heads:D,
Years ago electricians were voted the heaviest drinkers of all the trades:)
we work the hardest ,have to know the most ,face risk of instant death,:mad:
why has this changed ,come on ,lets do it,get down the pub ,drink with the polish brickies ,painters and hole diggers ,show them how a british sparky can drink ,mind you we have to get on site the next day and do a shift ,
after three sing the old sparkies song ,IM STILL STANDING YEAH YEAH YEAH,we must preserve this part of our heratage at all cost ,so i call on everyone lets get back on the top of the league table ,otherwise well lose it :eek:
All the very very best in the whole wide and wonderfull world
rumrunner:)

But wont that mean you will be breaking the goverments guidlines on safe drinking limits?:eek:

And the long term efects on your health, wealth and family?:eek:

Dont think you've REALLY thought this through have you old chap?:rolleyes:

Had to laugh today reading the papaer. The British Medical Assocciation, who claim you will die an almost instantaneous horrible death, just for looking at a wine gum, have not only got a bar at their headquarters, but they have just applied for a late licence till 1 in the morning!!!

My mate once asked his doctor "how do i know when i am drinking too much"

His doctor replied "when you drink more than me"

nuff said:D

Reply to Work hard ,play hard in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net