Discuss Work in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

letjoknow is a good site to register with i get lots of job texts from them

Not yet Jason but will do next mth tied up till then ! a few sparks my m8 knows get lots of their jobs off letjoknow got a good recommendation from them he told me about it same with him as well.
LetJoKnow: Welcome

Last edited by a moderator:
im registared with jobsite to and yes they are great at sending you out job offers but how many other hundreds of sparks are they also sending too.
i have followed up a few of the jobs and usually recieve an email later to say - due to overwelming response bla bla bla

it is tough to find work at the minute and any work that i have come across ( i subbie into larger firms) is paying below the rate

Hays construction and property gave me lots of work with Reading Borough Council on rewires etc not bad work but needed to do 2 full rewires a week (3 bed houses). most were in trunking/condu so not bad although started using singles.

Hi
Is anybody else finding it hard to find work.

Thanks

Mark

Ii was in this situation in the 1990s to early 2002 but please do not think i am taking the **** with a family of four at the time

i actually spent five quid on a rubber stamp pad and printed off a load of flyers sent the kids around various housing estates offering electrical and other household services. it was slow but at least we survived
do not believe me what about the number of pizza leaflets you get ???????

good luck to you all
i will say a prayer for you all

cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Another site to try is Ratedpeople.
I have used these for a while,and regularly get alot of of work from it.
alot of it is rubbish,but some good...
Its just not the time for big bucks....

Reply to Work in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock