Discuss World Cup - Bad luck wales in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Yes. Tough result. Mustn’t forget that SA are the Rugby Championship champions with the All Blacks down in 3rd. England will need to be careful and make sure they get it right psychologically next week.

Yes. Tough result. Mustn’t forget that SA are the Rugby Championship champions with the All Blacks down in 3rd. England will need to be careful and make sure they get it right psychologically next week.
Trouble will be the support England get, all the Welsh, Scottish and Irish supporters left in Japan, will suddenly assume NZ citizenship and buy All Black T shirts and support ABNZ in the final, I hate bad losers. You know it's true.

Trouble will be the support England get, all the Welsh, Scottish and Irish supporters left in Japan, will suddenly assume NZ citizenship and buy All Black T shirts and support ABNZ in the final, I hate bad losers. You know it's true.
Ok by me Pete for them to support NZ. We’ve already beaten them. It’s the Springboks that we’ve got to beat in the final ;)

Ok by me Pete for them to support NZ. We’ve already beaten them. It’s the Springboks that we’ve got to beat in the final ;)
Yes sorry wasn't thinking stupid of me aint it must be the euphoria of beating them, but you get the picture. Green, Black makes no diff it aint White, still a load of traitors, come to think I will support NZ for third place, does that make me a traitor, Jones may be my surname but I aint Welsh by any stretch of the imagination, come from Bath, not Bangor or Bluith wells. Sorry for the stupid error in judgement
[automerge]1572193572[/automerge]
Must be the Malbec from the Casillero Del Diablo the wine from the I don't know what I'm on about Cellar.

Last edited:
I think I may have been spot on with this comment. Well done SA.
Saints 3 from 3 so not all bad ;)

Thanks for the sympathy to Wales losing the semi final
however,your are wrong to dish the dirt and say all will now support SA
The match has finished,England lost,I was a little disappointed because I felt they deserved to win the tournament after destroying the All blacks
SA beating us with that late penalty meant my best wishes went to the English

Reply to World Cup - Bad luck wales in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net