Discuss Wot's a sparkys fav butty... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Wot's a sparkys fav butty... {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net
this sums me up full english (in a bap)

Starbucks cappucino and ham + cheese toastie.

mmmmmmm!

Starbbies? Christ Lenny you maust be raking it in!

Mine at the moment is Morrisons 50p muffins with scrambled egg and bacan as Im out of work but normally,....Well I have a choice.....If Im in need of a 'turn out' then its always a McDees double saussage muffin or Ill have a large DECENT pork pie cut into quaters and then some Colemans English mustard and Branstons pickle slapped onto it. Nice contrasting flavours washed down with a MASSIVE cup of tea - but only if I can sit down and eat it!!!!

Skips.

its gotta be bacon sausage egg and black pudding with a good dollop of brown sauce........ hp of course.... and the eggs gotta be runny!!!!!!!!!!

i dont suppose anyone has got a spare 17th edition regs book they dont need??????????? classic broke student ha ha!!!!!!!

hey mr skipsey, those double sausage and egg mc muffins r different class!!!!! i find the hash browns totally addictive tho and have to order 3 or 4!!!!!! where ya from? i live in skipton which is approx 25miles north west of leeds.

Last edited by a moderator:
sausage and egg mc muffin,cant beat mcdonalds breakfsat,i could eat it every day, washed down with tropicana.mmmm tasty.or a filled soda,hungry now all this talk of food.

Starbbies? Christ Lenny you maust be raking it in!

I only get to go if I've been a good boy.;)

Only reason I ever tried one was because we were doing a new shop on the high street and there was one right opposite. You're right though a little too expensive for regular visits. McD's brekkie is a fav of mine too.:)

i dont suppose anyone has got a spare 17th edition regs book they dont need??????????? classic broke student ha ha!!!!!!!

hey mr skipsey, those double sausage and egg mc muffins r different class!!!!! i find the hash browns totally addictive tho and have to order 3 or 4!!!!!! where ya from? i live in skipton which is approx 25miles north west of leeds.

James, Im down in the smoke mate. Nice and local to the QE2 Bridge of the M25.
As for the McDees breakfasts, I used to work for old Ronnie Dee back when I left school to pay for college. I havent eaten the MD egg since!!!!! :eek:

I do agree with you on the HB's though mate. A piping hot Hash dipped into cold Heinz tom sauce....Lovely! :D

I only get to go if I've been a good boy.;)

Only reason I ever tried one was because we were doing a new shop on the high street and there was one right opposite. You're right though a little too expensive for regular visits. McD's brekkie is a fav of mine too.:)

I tend to try and take the mugs [I collected 4 large ones and stopped] after Ive had SB's Lenny. It makes the price of the coffee that little bit more paletable!
In fact its the un-advertised deal of buy a SB mug and we will fill it with a coffee of your choice for free! ;)

I work offshore , bacon ,sausage and black pudding roles at 9 in the tea shack all for free

Reply to Wot's a sparkys fav butty... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock