Discuss You will never believe this in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

The best job i ever got like that was jointing a bit of cat5 underneath the secretaries desk whilst she actually sitting at the desk (unfortunately i had to use strip connectors and 4inch enclosure had to bloody strip cat5 singles with bluntest snips known to man the job took far longer than it should of about 15/20 mins, other office girls traipsing in and out of her office and theres me lying in a ball at her feet under her desk like some kind of pet dog looking up her skirt and trying to join the bloody cable, with all the girls smirking at each other)

Hi,

Gpt a call from Axa insurance the other day asking how much it would cost to connect a cooker because the cable is damaged... I said £40 probably..

i said why did you call me, they said we like to source local trades people to claims. Ok cool.

i went this morning, just of it is, someone came out from a shop to fit a double oven, in the process cut the plug off the igniter for the gas job leaving it to short to plug in. The fitter said he could not fix it as he was not an electrician.

ready for the punch line...

theh claimed on their insurance for me to fit a sodding plug and extend the wire 6 inches. How sodding stupid eh!

I couldn't remove the job as it had a fixed gas supply and would have had to take it out to rewire so just extended it.

i noticed the new oven sitting there on the floor, I said where are you putting that... She (extremely sexy girl mid twenties wearing her nighty exposing bottom of --- cheeks) points to the gap in the cupboards, I said ok, but you have no cooker outlet. It was rated at 7.2kW.... The mind boggles.
including the cable and travel?

best job i had was walking around boots office's for a couple days in nots.

the woman in the offices on the sides were very chatty [emoji1]

all i had to do was swap sensors

I like your story better, you got an easy few days and got to have a chat with nice women i had to sit under a table like a 3 year old child at a wedding or a desk rabbit out of it crowd
http://youtube.com/watch?v=OPXv6QCUMyY

Reply to You will never believe this in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock