Discuss 17th Edition book Avaliable Yet? in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
Hiya, I know its only the 2nd of january but does anyone know whether it is avaliable, or has anyone got a physical copy of the new edition (not the draft)?

Here are a few places which are selling it for pre order though:

Amazon
Guide to the Wiring Regulations: 17th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations (BS 7671:2008): The IEE Wiring Regulations (Paperback) Price : £19,99

IEE Wiring Regulations: (BS 7671: 2008) (Standards and Compliance) (Paperback) Price: £65.00 Amazon.co.uk: IEE Wiring Regulations: (BS 7671: 2008) (Standards and Compliance): Books

ECA
Guide to the Wiring Regulations: 17th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations (BS 7671:2008), 17th Edition
Darrell Locke £19.99 / €30.00 -ECA has produced a practical guide to the 7671 standards to ensure that electricians are well supported while working in the field

I Know the Niceic was selling an alright package but I can seem to find it, anyways if any one finds anywhere cheaper or better deals, send a post in cheers

Luke

Apparantly it will be available for sale on 21st. You got your 17th edition update course booked yet? i am starting to teach them in Feb, and its cutting it fine i tell you!!

yeah, have seen the release date as the 21st too. and at £65 i hope it sings and dances and comes with free apprentice!

I'm hoping for canary yellow with perhaps a red polkadot motif in contrast. or perhaps a nice paisely in a pastel shade.

Might be even better if they made it a 'pop-up' book, so you could turn to the section on bonding and a little three dimensional cardboard scene of the incoming gas and water pipes appeared.

Or maybe a talking book, with that girl off my SATNAV telling me to 'Refer to table 6D41' in a soft voice.!

Reply to 17th Edition book Avaliable Yet? in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock