Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss 2D led replacement for bulkhead with emergency option in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

rolyberkin

-
Arms
Esteemed
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Probably a silly question but is there a plug in option for 4 pin 2D emergency/maintained bulkhead using the existing control gear and batteries, if I plug in a 2d 4 pin LED bulb what will happen??:)

There are plenty of these about which can be retrofitted with no wiring alteration. Not sure about doing this in an emergency as it may affect its original performance, every liklihood it would improve it but who knows as the manufacturer probably do not approve different lamps.

rolyberkin

-
Arms
Esteemed
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
There are plenty of these about with can be retrofitted with no wiring alteration. Not sure about doing this in an emergency as it may affect its original performance, every liklihood it would improve it but who knows as the manufacturer probably do not approve different lamps.
I think I will pick one up on my way to the job tonight and see what happens! Have fitted them in 2D's before and they work fine, not sure what would happen with the emergency part but we will see later!:tearsofjoy:

T

The Ghost

Kosnic do a retrofit 2 pin and 4 pin with option of emergency module. Denmans do them. Also do a sensor version if needed with 10% luminance and lighting up full on trigger. You have to remove all the old gear/ballast/starter and wire direct into the 4 pin socket.

Last edited by a moderator:

rolyberkin

-
Arms
Esteemed
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So after looking at the lights decided to just order all new ones in and give up on refurbishing lights which were 20 years old with duff batteries to boot!

Reply to 2D led replacement for bulkhead with emergency option in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Aico 3000 Range

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
Top Bottom