Discuss 50 to 100 MICRO amperes (Everything Seems To Be Electrical) in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OnlQQker

Esteemed
Reaction score
50 to 100 MICRO amperes?

Would that be the same amount from say a watch battery or something? Just studying from the link below as night time isolation is all the time I have at the moment and I know their are some highly intelligent peeps around here that could put this in layman terms.

Quack alert! If it looks like a quack and quacks like a quack...
I used to enjoy debunking this stuff but now it just annoys me.
Grrr.
Anyway, 100μA, 0.1mA, the current you get when you connect a 90kΩ resistor across a 9V battery, which would discharge in about 8 months (for an alkaline PP3). At 3V, enough to light a high efficiency LED dimly or power a couple of cardiac pacemakers. At 400kV (the voltage of the national grid) it's 40 watts.

Well 3 months before the news started to report on Wuhan I was studying cells. I got up to the point of fertilization. The Dna from parents fuse, then the next part becomes quite interesting, it's known as 'the zinc flash'
View: https://youtu.be/b9tmOyrIlYM

Anyway this then produces one single cell called the Zygate, and that's the start of you.

The reason I posted this thread is because I am on many forums and if this place is like them you're not allowed to cross link to them. A discussion around this subject is under way yet I steered off in another direction from there (though still follow it) and just wanted to know how what puts out
50 to 100 MICRO amperes?

I just posted the link as I thought it would sound strange if I just left that in the title with no explanation.

The title of the piece on the other forum is 'Did you know that 100% of all viruses are electrical? Why does that matter?' If you want to find it then Google the title...

One of the strange problems with Viri , is on their own they are not living , just clever compatible with life cell covered in yummy RNA.
(LOGIC @OnlQQker so why does anything need "Sparking into life" in this instance ?)
..I have no intention visitng Quakery -near Plausible 1 current interupts another.. (They deserve no clicks ) TENs interupting pain =yes Similariites y

Last edited:
I particularly like how he uses the phrase 'biphasic output' to make it sound more scientific.

Anyway he certainly won't be getting a penny of my hard-earned money.

The onus is not on your or me to refute anything. To do that, we would have to run a full-scale research programme on each protocol and concept, otherwise we have no specific data from which to draw a conclusion. Rather, the onus is on the inventors and proponents of alternative therapies to prove their effectiveness, using controlled, repeatable studies that follow rigorous scientific method and are subject to peer review and scrutiny to identify any inaccuracies, systematic errors and foul play.

We do however have logic and a general knowledge of science and the scientific method at our disposal, so we can make informed assessments and reasonable predictions. If I claim that your bathroom timer fan is controlled not by the voltage on the switched line, but by the sprits of the Ancients, whom I appease daily by playing the spoons and inform when to turn your fan on and off, you can invoke various inductive and deductive principles to use existing data to demonstrate why that is so unlikely as to be vexatious, without having to do any lab work. If you want real numbers that would constitute proof beyond reasonable doubt, then you have to run a specific study on the fans.

With the long history of charlatanism being well documented and analysed, pseudoscience can usually be identified with remarkable accuracy, since it often displays multiple correlated traits, even if its assertions are not proven either way. A wealth of information and meta studies exists; however I am not going to provide links as they would probably display confirmation bias, which is itself a common source of error in the reports of efficacy of alternative health protocols.

Last edited:
So another way of examining this, a number of credible scientists/medics have raised the alarm re 5g rollout. Many more are very worried about the health effects. It seems certain waves like radio/emf can cause physiological harm??? at given frequencies. Why not also heal? If it is true that harm may result from 5g frequencies how may we protect ourselves? Does this now mean we will have a proliferation of "quack" devices to do so? sigh! I look to people such as yourself @Lucien Nunes, and other more technical forum members, to assist in an approach to assay what is real and useful and what is fake. How can someone of my technical level ever unravel the truth of the matter?

a number of credible scientists/medics have raised the alarm re 5g rollout
Many people have credible opinions. Only actual studies provide data.
Many more are very worried about the health effects
Worrying is an innate human activity; you would expect this to happen regardless of whether there are effects or not.
It seems certain waves like radio/emf can cause physiological harm??? at given frequencies
Sure they can, but it's important to ensure that the studies that show this harm are relevant to the case in point. I could do a study that demonstates the negative health consequences of microwaving your hamster, but that says little of relevance about the health impact of mobile phones to their users, as although the frequencies used by both are similar the power levels are vastly different.
If it is true that harm may result from 5g frequencies...
5G is not a single frequency / frequency band. It is a standard that defines many aspects of the system. Mid-band 5G (the most common) uses the same frequency band as many other existing kinds of radio comms, just with the information encoded in a more efficient way.
How can someone of my technical level ever unravel the truth of the matter?
Logic, rational thinking and detached skepticism will often separate truth from falsehood without need of understanding the minutiae of the subject. I'm not an oncologist, but I can read the writings of quacks and the writings of learned scientists and doctors on the subject of cancer and tell the difference and identify the unproven and fallacious probably 99% of the time. It takes effort, but it's rewarding.

So another way of examining this, a number of credible scientists/medics have raised the alarm re 5g rollout. Many more are very worried about the health effects.

And yet most* of us have been walking around gentlry roasting our gonads in EM waves with mobile phones for the best part of 2 decades and somehow we are still reproducing.

[*] something like 2 billion phones in use world wide. Admittedly not all will be using trouser pockets, nor having dangly bits, but its quite a large scale test if ever there was one.

Reply to 50 to 100 MICRO amperes (Everything Seems To Be Electrical) in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net