Discuss 600x600 LED panel labour cost in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

To the Client or Subbing to a Contractor ?

Flex it up , lift into position and plug in the ceiling clik should take what 15 mins tops ? £20 a bash

Depends on a few things - e.g. how many (just one, dozens), is there an old fitting to remove first, suspended/surface frame, location/parking, etc.

Reply to 600x600 LED panel labour cost in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

On eBay you can find hundreds of Samsung (but also LG, Philips, etc.) Smart TV motherboards (see e.g. here Samsung UN65JU6700FXZA Main Board...
Replies
Views
I've been asked by a client to 'mask off' the green LED charging indictor lamps within several emergency lights fitted within bedrooms on a...
Replies
Views
We are looking for a distribution board to provide 3 * 160A three-phase feeds, but they are basically redundant supply path options so max total...
Replies
Views
I have a led panel that i want to dim. It is dimmable but without a dimmable driver. I have a dimmer module and a dimmer switch as shown in the...
Replies
Views
In this article, we discuss the running costs of different types of light bulbs in the UK. We compare the costs of CFL and LED bulbs and show how...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock