Discuss A new jokes thread for your amusement. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

'Mr Murphy,' said the boarding house landlady, 'I wonder if you would do me a great favour and change the lightbulb in the dining room?'

'Certainly,' said Murphy. Taking the bulb in his hand he stepped on to the highly polished dining table in his hobnailed boots and proceeded to set about the task.

'Hold on,' exclaimed the startled landlady, 'I'll get a sheet of paper to go under your feet.'

'No need,' said Murphy, 'I can reach already.'

Specs ... recalling an earlier post i think i can suggest a way to earn your recognition and feel the reward of the content to this thread...

Rather than going for a Trusted badge why not ask Admin for a personal status like 'King Joker' under your name or similar this would be better suited and unique.

Paddy rings the RSPCA emergency line and said."Ive just found a suitcase in the woods containing a fox and four cubs." "Thats terrible" replied the operator. "Are they moving?"...."Im not sure to be honest" Paddy said."But I suppose that would explain the suitcase."

My Travel Plans for 2013-2014

I have been in many places, but I've never been in Cahoots.
Apparently, you can't go alone.
You have to be in Cahoots with someone.

I've also never been in Cognito.
I hear no one recognises you there.

I have, however, been in Sane.
They don't have an airport; you have to be driven there.
I have made several trips there, thanks to my children, friends, family and work.

I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump,
and I'm not too much on physical activity anymore.

I have also been in Doubt.
That is a sad place to go, and I try not to visit there too often.

I've been in Flexible,
but only when it was very important to stand firm.

Sometimes I'm in Capable,
and I go there more often as I'm getting older.

One of my favourite places to be is in Suspense!
It really gets the adrenalin flowing and pumps up the old heart!
At my age I need all the stimuli I can get!

I may have been in Continent,
and I don't remember what country I was in. It's an age thing.
They tell me it is very wet and damp there.

PLEASE DO YOUR PART!

Today is one of the many National Mental Health Days throughout the year.
You can do your bit by remembering to send this e-mail to at least one unstable person.

My job is done!

Life is too short for negative drama and petty things.

So laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly!
Well that forgiveness part is up to you!!!

From one unstable person to another...
I hope everyone is happy in your head - we're all doing pretty well in mine!

Specs ... recalling an earlier post i think i can suggest a way to earn your recognition and feel the reward of the content to this thread...

Rather than going for a Trusted badge why not ask Admin for a personal status like 'King Joker' under your name or similar this would be better suited and unique.

Thought about it, then thought to myself ' what about ' Dan86 ' he deserves recognition as well. OK he only posts shorties cos he doesn't like longies, what would be his title, ' little prince'. ' No ', I have decided to take no further action. I will say that I logged on this morning and there were 10 guests and '1' member ie me logged into the jokes thread that was at about 4.30 AM.. I checked a couple of other threads and 'nothing'.. I contribute to this site not because I have to, but because I want to, as do all of us. I get a bit bored reading the same stuff over and over again so I don't bother to reply to every thread. Having said that , I do enjoy reading thru some of the questions, because I know 'as do we all, that none of us know everything, cos if we did we would be millionaires and would employ someone else to answer all these questions. signed Alfred ' for and on behalf of' Specs ' The Magnificent'

make sure you don't burn the cakes.

Thought about it, then thought to myself ' what about ' Dan86 ' he deserves recognition as well. OK he only posts shorties cos he doesn't like longies, what would be his title, ' little prince'. ' No ', I have decided to take no further action. I will say that I logged on this morning and there were 10 guests and '1' member ie me logged into the jokes thread that was at about 4.30 AM.. I checked a couple of other threads and 'nothing'.. I contribute to this site not because I have to, but because I want to, as do all of us. I get a bit bored reading the same stuff over and over again so I don't bother to reply to every thread. Having said that , I do enjoy reading thru some of the questions, because I know 'as do we all, that none of us know everything, cos if we did we would be millionaires and would employ someone else to answer all these questions. signed Alfred ' for and on behalf of' Specs ' The Magnificent'

cheers!

EU Directive No . 456179

In order to bring about further integration with the Single European currency, all citizens of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland must be made aware that the phrase 'Spending a Penny' is not to be used after 31st December 2013 . . .. .

From this date onwards, the correct terminology will be:

'Euronating'. Thank you for your attention

this is getting a bit weird specs!
and I don't not like the 'longies' I just quite often cba reading them! usually go back later on and read em though.
funny, this seems to be one of the very few topics I get email notifications for. everytime I get an email with your name in it I genuinely have a quiet laugh to myself!

this is getting a bit weird specs!
and I don't not like the 'longies' I just quite often cba reading them! usually go back later on and read em though.
funny, this seems to be one of the very few topics I get email notifications for. everytime I get an email with your name in it I genuinely have a quiet laugh to myself!
Dan this is your natural habitat , I spend all day changing light bulbs cu's and cables , I like to be entertained when I get home, and this site + a couple of others give me the relaxation I need to endure.

A public school teacher was arrested today at Brisbane International airport as he attempted to board a flight while in possession of a ruler, a protractor, a compass, a slide-rule and a calculator.

At a morning press conference, Attorney General Nicola Roxon said she believes the man is a member of the notorious Al-Gebra movement. She did not identify the man, who has been charged by the Australian Federal Police with carrying weapons of math instruction.

'Al-Gebra is a problem for us', the Attorney General said. 'They derive solutions by means and extremes, and sometimes go off on tangents in search of absolute values.' They use secret code names like "X" and "Y" and refer to themselves as "unknowns" but we have determined that they belong to a common denominator of the axis of medieval with coordinates in every country.

As the Greek philosopher Isosceles used to say, "There are 3 sides to every triangle."

When asked to comment on the arrest, Prime Minister Gillard said, "If Darwin had wanted us to have better weapons of math instruction, He would have given us more fingers and toes." Government aides told reporters they could not recall a more intelligent or profound statement by the Prime Minister

Same Sex marriage

A new jokes thread for your amusement. !cid_8EB73212746C48F9B86EF405FD5AE1C3@home - EletriciansForums.netFred and Larry got married in California .
They couldn't afford a honeymoon so, they go back to Fred's

mum and dad's house for their first married night together.
In the morning, Johnny, Fred's little brother, gets up and has his breakfast.
As he is going out of the door to go to school, he asks his mum if Fred and Larry are up yet.
She replies, 'No'.
Johnny asks, 'Do you know what I think?'
His mum replies, 'I don't want to hear what you think! Just go to school.'
Johnny comes home for lunch and asks his mum, 'Are Fred and Larry up et?'
She replies, 'No.'
Johnny says, 'Do you know what I think?'
His mum replies, 'Never mind what you think! Eat your lunch and go back to school '
After school, Johnny comes home and asks again,
'Are Fred and Larry up yet?'
His mum says, 'No.'
He asks, 'Do you know what I think?'
His mum replies, 'OK, now tell me what you think.'
He says: 'Last night Fred came to my room for the Vaseline and I think......

I gave him my aeroplane glue.'.........................
A new jokes thread for your amusement. mush - EletriciansForums.net

Reply to A new jokes thread for your amusement. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock