Discuss About A different Forum online the web in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

D

Darius-parky

Does any body know who is this ElectricalForum.co.uk? If it is not any thing to do with this Forum where the hell did they get my email from asking me to come back? I replied to them saying; "Don't panic Luke I haven't got anywhere.........."

And then when I click on their link it took me to a totally new website with new face and new names every thing. I thought bloody hell where the hell is this?

Any comments any one?

Re: Forum

Does any body know who is this ElectricalForum.co.uk? If it is not any thing to do with this Forum where the hell did they get my email from asking me to come back? I replied to them saying; "Don't panic Luke I haven't got anywhere.........."

And then when I click on their link it took me to a totally new website with new face and new names every thing. I thought bloody hell where the hell is this?

Any comments any one?

went on the to have a look - its hilarious

jeez, some of the guys on there talk absolute twoddle

theres threads asking questions about 'earth bonding in bathrooms':p (earth bonding - love that)

chap was fitting an electric chrome towel rail in a bathroom, and was told the towel rail (although earthed through its supply cable) still needed to be bonded, like a normal radiator:eek:

chap was asking about 17th edition testing and inspecting

was told that if the work was designed to the 16th, its was tested and inspected to the 16th, if it was designed/installed after 01 july then you could test it the 17th:D:p can just see him still using the 16th edition certs in 5 yrs time:D

and the best one:

chap wanted to know, if a ring main was rcd protected, and he spurred of it to an outside socket, would that satisfy the requirement for outside sockets to be on an RCD? (fair question)

the reply said that you should not spur off a ring main with 2.5 mm cable, and that you should either use bigger cable or better still, run a seperate ring out!!!:D:D

FPMSL

jeez, these jokers are out there, and they are working!!!

and some you reckon I am not a proper electrician:D:D:D

Hello, Thankyou for being so loyal :). I think that guy is trying to set up an electrical forum, or already has and realised that this one has took over. So obviously hes trying to pouch those members in his list. You could send him an email to take your email off his database? There seems to be a few electrical forums, but not doing as well as this one (touch wood) other than the ------ one, but there too deep into answering questions and it starts into arguments, battle of the brains (ya get the picture)

Not far off 1000 members, keep it up guys/gals you've become a great community

Please Pm if any members do contact you via Pm to try and get you to his or any other forum :)

Regards Luke

The guys details come up as this if you interested, take from this electricalforum.co.uk - Who.is

Domain name:
electricalforum.co.uk

Registrant:
Bryan Morris

Registrant type:
UK Individual

Registrant's address:
The registrant is a non-trading individual who has opted to have their
address omitted from the WHOIS service.

Registrar:
Schlund + Partner AG [Tag = SCHLUND]
URL: registrar.schlund.info - Home

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 12-Apr-2007
Renewal date: 12-Apr-2009
Last updated: 23-Mar-2008

Registration status:
Registered until renewal date.

Name servers:
ns59.1and1.co.uk
ns60.1and1.co.uk

WHOIS lookup made at 20:36:56 06-Apr-2008

Any comments any one?

Sounds like something dodgy is going on :eek:
,shakeys fame must have spread,
there getting desperate :),if they dont cheat no one will bother with theres ,the only answers worth having are on here.;)

Right WHAT TO DO IS . join his forum and download him as much junk as you can find ,copy whole websites and upload before you go to bed ,if everyone does it he will be scuppered in no time ,sod him ,the damm cheak of it!

Last edited by a moderator:
but it'll just turn into --- for tat, abusing forums etc, only come down will be is having junk posts on this forum by them ?? i just say turn a blind eye to them, and dont stoop to their level :)

Yeah your right ,boss;)
why stoop to there level,anyway shakey cant join anyone elses forum ,hes not a real electrician:p
but ,i forgot .were pretending we dont know:cool:

Attachments

• About A different Forum online the web 2 - EletriciansForums.net
    2.jpg
    1 KB · Views: 2
About A different Forum online the web {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net

Yeah your right ,boss;)
why stoop to there level,anyway shakey cant join anyone elses forum ,hes not a real electrician:p
but ,i forgot .were pretending we dont know:cool:

told you Rum, i'm just a butcher who's read a lot of books:D

and like Easyfox said, people like me should not be allowed to BUY a socket, never mind FIT one:p

I will hold my hands up! Before I found this forum I did subscribe tothe aforementioned one. Now before you all give me a -------ing I soon realised the error of my ways and found eternal wisdom from the people who contrbute to the one and only true electrical forum.... this one. (is that enough grovelling)

Reply to About A different Forum online the web in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock