Currently reading:
Advice Needed :)

Discuss Advice Needed :) in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

Detail

Hi All.

Been Learking round board for a few weeks, Reading Loads :(

I Thought i would ask some new starters, and old hands ..some advice.

I have 2360 part one and two, gained about ten years ago ish, also 16th edition about 4-5 years ago and recently 17th edition , and the 2392.

Ive been in and out of electrical jobs the past 15 years, As other well paid jobs have come up :)

As I'm out of work at moment and im struggling to find electrical work.

Wanted to start up on own,
I Have done some reading and i think im going with niceic, also there insurance.
also got myself a megger 1552 tester also the books nic peeps want to see when they visit.

(just out of intrest the job they come to see, do you have to notify building peeps at local council)
or can you just show him non notifying work.
ps. going for just domestic installer)

just want to see if any one can add some advice, or point me in right direction from here thxs

One job has to be notifiable and one not within 30mins of each other. I along with many others did not notify LABC and still passed the assessment.

Also google "business link" and take one of there free courses on starting your own business it wil save you a fortune.

Good luck

Chris

Reply to Advice Needed :) in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock