Discuss Advice please, moving to the UK. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Until Blair signed on the dotted line to the full human rights act in 1997 we still had the death penalty for some crimes which was only finally abolished in 1998
Thank god for that, I personally don't agree with it because this country is well renown for sending innocent people to prison, now if a paedo was caught red handed interfereing with a small child then I agree the death penalty should apply, the problem with it is how to define what is a crime which deserves the death penalty, anyhow I am done arguing over politics, I actually agree with a lot of your replies, just think all poiliticians are ----ers the whole lot of them, but the tories the biggest of them all thats all, get a beer in you and forget all about this political bull ****e.

Agreed^^ Friday night is fun time not bloody Question time

Anyway why are you not in the pub you should be ashamed of yourselfs!!!

myself Im heading there straight after a shower

Up at 5 in morning mate so no beer for me, and whats worse is if I don't get the unit wired tomorrow then there will be no beer tomorrow night either...:sweatdrop:

It's all white conduit work pal, it shouldn't be to bad even though it is 200 yards from the main stage for the Tramlines music weekend in Sheffield, they were doing all the sound checks today and it was Bloody loud,should be good tomorrow for free music.
Although I did feel old when I tried to explain to my lad who Sister Sledge where ( main act )
Artists » Tramlines Festival 2014

It's all white conduit work pal, it shouldn't be to bad even though it is 200 yards from the main stage for the Tramlines music weekend in Sheffield, they were doing all the sound checks today and it was Bloody loud,should be good tomorrow for free music.
Although I did feel old when I tried to explain to my lad who Sister Sledge where ( main act )
Artists » Tramlines Festival 2014
to be honest the band I liked the most at download were twisted sister.

hadn't heard of a lot of the others

to be honest the band I liked the most at download were twisted sister.

hadn't heard of a lot of the others
I absolutely love Twisted Sister, my mate was playing at download this year (as he usually does) but I couldn't make it. Would have loved to have have a chinwag with Dee Snider.

Until Blair signed on the dotted line to the full human rights act in 1997 we still had the death penalty for some crimes which was only finally abolished in 1998
The death penalty for some crimes was just a hangover mate, it would never have been given to anyone. Christ even before 1965 you only got it for murder not fire in her majesty's docks or obstructing the passage of the monarch.

Well Shanky and Trev if you pop down to the tramlines event tomorrow just pop your head behind the main stage over the fence, and come and give me a quick hand, I will be the one with ear defenders on stood in a puddle of sweat!!

Well Shanky and Trev if you pop down to the tramlines event tomorrow just pop your head behind the main stage over the fence, and come and give me a quick hand, I will be the one with ear defenders on stood in a puddle of sweat!!
Im not going to the event but I might pop down there for a nosy.

might not though shefield is about an hour away

Im not going to the event but I might pop down there for a nosy.

might not though Sheffield is about an hour away

It will be rammed mate it starts tonight and ends Sunday, I wouldn't be there if I didn't need to be.
But if you do come remember it's fancy dress so come as an electrician :smilewinkgrin:

It will be rammed mate it starts tonight and ends Sunday, I wouldn't be there if I didn't need to be.
But if you do come remember it's fancy dress so come as an electrician :smilewinkgrin:
ok I will I can wear my new work gear (I couldn't find my hI viz

ebe7y6y7.jpg

I'm picking my grandson up at 9 am tomorrow but if you can guest list us I'll try to get there :)

Ok let's say 200 million !!! You ain't got five Bob yes build your wall high ban English people then we repatriate all the Scots ,give us a bit of space
Salmond is nuts Scotland cannot survive on its own
Plus college is free in Scotland I think well that won't last long you will have every young pounce in Europe heading there getting there exams and leaving

Actually I'm planning on retiring to Scotland so if the misses or I need residential care it will be paid for by the tax payer, and not by us......

Reply to Advice please, moving to the UK. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net