Currently reading:
All about the positivity on EF haha! No misery allowed on this thread!!!

Discuss All about the positivity on EF haha! No misery allowed on this thread!!! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

It does silly il just wave it wel pretend its the beach wave look i was going for hahaha. :) i wont or il be balding and patchy by electric shock eek

Haha I have no doubt wavy will suit your, I was thinking more of the electric shock afro :p although I wouldn't be surprised if u managed to pull it off ;)

Patchy+ balding= not a good look

Haha I have no doubt wavy will suit your, I was thinking more of the electric shock afro :p although I wouldn't be surprised if u managed to pull it off ;)

Patchy+ balding= not a good look

Haha never tried it i could be like beyonce in that film she has a big afro obv i look nothing like her otherwise haha. Il get sum wigs and have a look then compare before i ruin my hair il put sum pics up hahaha ooooooh controversial. THIS IS A JOKE

Neway sinead o connor looked amazing with a skinhead!!

Haha never tried it i could be like beyonce in that film she has a big afro obv i look nothing like her otherwise haha. Il get sum wigs and have a look then compare before i ruin my hair il put sum pics up hahaha ooooooh controversial. THIS IS A JOKE

Neway sinead o connor looked amazing with a skinhead!!

Big afro and a ton of fake ton, u maybe close

Oh yeah a skin head can look the part on some girls, they need a beautiful face though, and just not patchy and balding

Big afro and a ton of fake ton, u maybe close

Oh yeah a skin head can look the part on some girls, they need a beautiful face though, and just not patchy and balding

Hahaha il keep this in mind altho not sure i meet that standard when thinking about bic ing my head next.... this reminds me of sumone. Good old lovely onion head where is he haha.

If u bic your head, I want proof :p

Call his name 3 times, he will appear

Yes ok but i dont think id be able to get rid of my blondy locks had em all my life im attached. Ah hahahaha no that scared me as a child. And that bloody mary thing traumatised haha.

Don't know about the lads but though the chip bit about the Essex girls was best! He knew when an Essex girls had an orgasm, she dropped her bag of chips .... personally I reckon they just keep eating them :smile:

With Sunderland lasses it's the kebabs.

It's like "Bend ower the bin pet, brace yersel' an' hang onto yer kebab"

So, meanwhile back at the question- why did I become a sparky.
When I was a pup me dad had bought my older brothers meccano sets and built on them every single time he could, every Xmas/birthday/etc etc so I, being the youngest, got a pretty impressive kit.
One of the bits that fascinated me the most was a motor, a little yellow thing that ran on 9v but I found out that when I hooked it up to different bits I could make it do absolutely fantastic things. After the old man died one of his mates took me under his wing and used to take me to jobs with him, he was a pit electrician but did lots of jobs on the side and it amazed me that a few bits of copper could make (seemingly) magic happen.
At 15 I was shown how to make pyro and SWa off, although I duffed them both many times before I got them right. At 16 it was all I wanted to do, school kicked me out one Friday and I started me apprenticeship on the Monday. 34 ish years later.....I still love it.

I have explained my reasons before here, it is a shame we cannot have a stickied thread about why we became sparks and also about our experience and experiences, It is hard work saying it time after time.

Originally started because i needed a job. No clue as to what a spark/tech was .What a surprise 4 by 240s SWA was and rack, thought for a while i was a metal worker .but then i started into commissioning,testing and discovered i love fault finding and problem solving.In my job repeatability is key we have to test the same way each time so it can be boring but the other part of my job is fixing problems,finding solutions and finding new equipment which is brilliant .this week we had a talk from a vendor on wireless networks for industry.The idea that you can skip a signal through different instruments until it gets to a receiver extending your range and avoiding obstacles is genius . In essence i love learning and a spark can never stop learning

Reply to All about the positivity on EF haha! No misery allowed on this thread!!! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock