Currently reading:
All about the positivity on EF haha! No misery allowed on this thread!!!

Discuss All about the positivity on EF haha! No misery allowed on this thread!!! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

Sarz11

Positive comments/statements about being a sparky and what you love about being a sparky!! ANYONE?! THINK! Encouragement and advice also welcome to the trainees of today who are interested and determined! Might provoke more people to ask questions that you want to answer. Surely you oldies/qualifieds can remember why you trained!!! Your old (most of u) but come on.... I know youv missed me and my threads...... haha. Come on grumpy (glenn) More to you then just a continuous cob on!! Otherwise im going to have to start handing out anti ds, jabbing ppl in the butts or putting new pics up and we dont want that now..... wonder if anyone can think of some happy things to say il be waiting in hope. Happy thoughts....

Happy thngs or times have to be Wiltshire HQ.....and drinking times....20 pints a night in the locals and rolling back in the dark through those unlite roads....

Happy thngs or times have to be Wiltshire HQ.....and drinking times....20 pints a night in the locals and rolling back in the dark through those unlite roads....

Hahaha well i wish i could have been there! And what about why you trained to be an engineer?? HAPPY THOUGHTS

What I love about being a sparky, and what makes me really happy is a good, mature electrical debate. I find this stimulates me far more than yet another attention seeking post like this which in the end inevitably results in one thing and one thing only; getting a bunch of fellas drooling over another mediocre photo of your behind whilst you lap up all the attention.

Is your self esteem really that low?

Why not try engaging in useful debate Sarz? This is an electrical forum afterall, if I want to see ---- and --- I'll head on over to YouP0rn.

Happy enough for ya?

Did alot of things, finished service then studied electrical engineering ond, site work, bsi, bafe, design work....time out in police force for 8 years, hated it, then back to design, and then start my own company....still go to HQ for a drink or two with old guys,

What I love about being a sparky, and what makes me really happy is a good, mature electrical debate. I find this stimulates me far more than yet another attention seeking post like this which in the end inevitably results in one thing and one thing only; getting a bunch of fellas drooling over another mediocre photo of your behind whilst you lap up all the attention.

Is your self esteem really that low?

Why not try engaging in useful debate Sarz? This is an electrical forum afterall, if I want to see ---- and --- I'll head on over to You****.

Happy enough for ya?

Hahaha i suggest you go to bed!! What a positive useful comment. This is in chit chat and im generally interested in why people trained and some positive encouraging stuff rather than moaning. I will engage in useful debate when i know more stuff. Dont read and comment if you dont like it its pretty pointless. Its a shame as if your knowledgeable why arnt you more forthcoming with positive talk! Im asking because im interested!!

And as for my self esteem if i need it knocking down further il let you know if you like?! Thank you for your delightful post!

Did alot of things, finished service then studied electrical engineering ond, site work, bsi, bafe, design work....time out in police force for 8 years, hated it, then back to design, and then start my own company....still go to HQ for a drink or two with old guys,

Well its nice to know what you have achieved and enjoyed. Any tips for future? Where is it in Wiltshire? Youv done loads are you 80 or something? :p what was your fave?

Hahaha i suggest you go to bed!! What a positive useful comment. This is in chit chat and im generally interested in why people trained and some positive encouraging stuff rather than moaning. I will engage in useful debate when i know more stuff. Dont read and comment if you dont like it its pretty pointless. Its a shame as if your knowledgeable why arnt you more forthcoming with positive talk! Im asking because im interested!!

And as for my self esteem if i need it knocking down further il let you know if you like?! Thank you for your delightful post!

Yawn!

"Oh look at me, I'm going to at least make it look like I'm genuinely interested in why people decide to be electricians but really all I want is to get people begging for more photos of me..."

If you're interested in becoming an electrician then be one, jeez!

I've read through most of your posts on this forum and quite frankly, you offend me. In a past life I used to help volunteer with people who had REAL self esteem issues, kids mostly, some of whom were suicide risks.

What you're doing in this forum, it's not cool, and I don't like it.

Hell I probably stand to get some abuse from some of your newly formed flock on here, but I just couldn't sit by and watch any more of this tosh unfold without saying something.

I've said my peace now and I'll leave it be, but seriously Sarz, you wanna converse about anything electrical, I'm all ears and will help where I can. I just won't entertain this right here. It's meretricious and it's damaging.

Last edited:
Yawn!

"Oh look at me, I'm going to at least make it look like I'm genuinely interested in why people decide to be electricians but really all I want to get people begging for more photos of me..."

If you're interested in becoming an electrician then be one, jeez!

I've read through most of your posts on this forum and quite frankly, you offend me. In a past life I used to help volunteer with people who had REAL self esteem issues, kids mostly, some of whom were suicide risks.

What you're doing in this forum, it's not cool, and I don't like it.

Hell I probably stand to get some abuse from some of your newly formed flock on here, but I just couldn't sit by and watch any more of this tosh unfold without saying something.

I've said my peace now and I'll leave it be, but seriously Sarz, you wanna converse about anything electrical, I'm all ears and will help where I can. I just won't entertain this right here.

Il put more photos of me up whether you or anyone likes it or not. This is not a war its a thread.... i actually am genuinely interested or wouldnt waste my breath. Thought it would be nice to see why people are on this forum. Trust me im not backwards in coming forwards. Its not all about how i look you know so stop focusing on it!! Just part of me!

Thats what im studying to do???

Aww well maybe you could offer me some friendly and interesting conversation instead of this tosh since im a psychiatric nurse and have been for 11/12 years!! So im familiar with what your talking about. Your the one focusing on my pics and bringing up my self esteem!! Im awesome at what i do 100% success rate so if you want a chat!
Maybe you should try being friendly and positive theres no flock here just people that have freedom to make positive conversation instead of turning this thread into being about me or moaning as you have just done. So you are causing something your moaning about?!
Well thank you il bear that in mind when im further down the line and have some things to ask as long as you dont bite my head off!

but forget abaut the gender....what are you going for, in qualifications...what are your aims in life

Well il get the C&G qualifications that the course offers over a period of time and get some practical experience under my belt. Then il go on to do other things i need as il be getting started then i guess. Then i can think about the world of electricity! Im not in a rush and know that this stuff takes time plus im working full time on top eek. Im not a do it as quick as possible type of person! I want to know what im doing be confident and be competent!! Im not sure what will suit me eventually prob a mix of site and domestic maybe?? If there the correct terms!

Il put more photos of me up whether you or anyone likes it or not.

There's a place for that, it's called Facebook. Because one day, IF you ever do make it into the world of professional sparkying, someone from here is likely to meet you, and they'll remember you, and they'll come back and they'll find one of your silly pictures, and the day after you'll find it doing the rounds in the canteen, and you'll feel about 2" tall and realise that all that women's empowerment in the workplace stuff, all those debates on equality, have just been utterly rubbished simply because you decided to need a little bit more attention from a bunch of men by flashing your cleavage about. Men who are mostly middle aged, married, seen a lot more of life than you make out to have done, and frankly are just enjoying playing you at your own game.

I suggest your talents, for what they are, would be far better employed on match.com than here.

She is what she is..... Prove them all wrong,get your qualifications and do what your setting out to do!!!

Oh i will!! If i **** mysen with every judgemental person that spoke to me like that id have bought the shops out of knickers! I am what i am :) i know you have an awesome story dal so you can be my positive role model or one of them!

I know its a mans thing in Yorkshire to do it but if you went out as the "pink lady electrician" (probably a few already doing it) and did the marketing/advertising right you could probably make a killing doing work for single women & mums, vunerable people, OAP's and people who generally dont trust a rough ars*d electrician/builder/plumber!

Of course you need the qualifications and experience first but who knows with time .....

I suggest your talents, for what they are, would be far better employed on match.com than here.

Cant talk for its success rate in the electrician world but rest assure that in the corporate world using your 'natural talents' can be very beneficial .... haven't seen too many pictures admitedly but plenty that doesn't leave much to the imagination --- those girls have done well for themselves!

Been thinking about how to put this without it coming across as me being a GOM but I can think of one....

I have to agree with D Skelton's posts.
Some of your posts do come across as "look at me." You can post as many pics as you want of yourself, but I don't quite understand why we even need to have the Pics section on this forum. I thought FB and other sites were for that....
It would be interesting to see from the post counts how many where actual electrical questions or help posts rather than general banter.... Same goes for my posts... I know that some people love being the centre of attention and there is nothing wrong in that.... It just gets a bit annoying at times..

There's a place for that, it's called Facebook. Because one day, IF you ever do make it into the world of professional sparkying, someone from here is likely to meet you, and they'll remember you, and they'll come back and they'll find one of your silly pictures, and the day after you'll find it doing the rounds in the canteen, and you'll feel about 2" tall and realise that all that women's empowerment in the workplace stuff, all those debates on equality, have just been utterly rubbished simply because you decided to need a little bit more attention from a bunch of men by flashing your cleavage about. Men who are mostly middle aged, married, seen a lot more of life than you make out to have done, and frankly are just enjoying playing you at your own game.

I havent heard of match.com thanks for the tip! Im on facebook but dont use it that much. I look forward to meeting whoever in the future especially if theyv spoken to me the way you just have, be nice to resolve it. I came across this site when looking up things and im glad i did as have met some helpful people and learnt some bits scrolling through along the way. I didnt know there was a law not to put photos up in albums available. I love photos and keep throwing this boring **** my way as iv heard it all. Part of me is photos, bust (not a lot of) and looking alright part of me is a family girl part of me is very exciteable about electrics part of me is a psych nurse and lots more so just block me if its stressing you out or deal with it

Done

Anyone else? Or can the thread actually be about what its about?! Unless no one has any positive stuff about being a sparky to share? As some of you clearly just love making a show of yoursen and love talking about me in a bitchy way or not!

Cant talk for its success rate in the electrician world but rest assure that in the corporate world using your 'natural talents' can be very beneficial .... haven't seen too many pictures admitedly but plenty that doesn't leave much to the imagination --- those girls have done well for themselves!

The last time I looked in a dictionary, selling your body for money is prostitution. Now, I know this industry is on it's knees, but really??

Sarz - if you want to gather a fan club, **** off someplace else. If you want to participate in educational discussion, demonstrate that you have a brain and are capable of actually assimilating basic fundamental electrical principles by asking questions on relevant technical topics then stop posting pictures of flesh and start using your brain instead.

I know its a mans thing in Yorkshire to do it but if you went out as the "pink lady electrician" (probably a few already doing it) and did the marketing/advertising right you could probably make a killing doing work for single women & mums, vunerable people, OAP's and people who generally dont trust a rough ars*d electrician/builder/plumber!

Of course you need the qualifications and experience first but who knows with time .....

I know this badged :) i will probably get stung when i eventually become a qualified electrician as will love all the elderly and do lots of things for them and the vulnerable but i guess there worth it!

Yes time!!

The last time I looked in a dictionary, selling your body for money is prostitution. Now, I know this industry is on it's knees, but really??

A bit OTT mate. Thats like classing modeling as prostitution

Sarz - if you want to gather a fan club, **** off someplace else. If you want to participate in educational discussion, demonstrate that you have a brain and are capable of actually assimilating basic fundamental electrical principles by asking questions on relevant technical topics then stop posting pictures of flesh and start using your brain instead.

No offence to Sarz but I have to agree on this one...

Reply to All about the positivity on EF haha! No misery allowed on this thread!!! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back