Currently reading:
All about the positivity on EF haha! No misery allowed on this thread!!!

Discuss All about the positivity on EF haha! No misery allowed on this thread!!! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

haha Class... I think you was quite kind on me there.... Could have been a lot worse...

See if you can manage to slip it into conversation when you're sitting around the camp fire with your fellow Zulu warriors tonight. They'll be impressed! ;)

I was with Marvo here; aware of the word, but not entirely sure of its meaning. If there's a word I'm not sure about (or just want to check the spelling), I always Google it and see what pops up.

https://www.google.com/search?q=meretricious

Quite strong, really, given its origins.

yep, winding him up is my hobby, but its getting too easy now. might move on to another victim, if i can find some one as serious as him.lol!!!!

the best thing i like about been an electrician is that you get a chance to rumage through the knicker draw in folks houses

My mate the plumber had me in stitches out on a job the other day telling me about some other plumbs he used to work with who really would go on a dildo hunt the minute the customer left the house. Whilst it was funny in the telling, have to say that I utterly disapprove.

I think you missed the point! Anyone can get photos off the net and post them on here... Asking for a specific photo (ie with the consumer unit in shot) would validate this ;)

Did it not validate it when she had mdj on paper across her chest?

Sarz I'm just waiting for you to post something electrical sarz, I'm only a couple of month in front of you and the week after i started my course I was on asking electrical questions
Me, Matt, pennychew are not much in front of you and we have all helped each other regards learning stuff but so far I've not seen anything from you, one thing for sure you and me both have a ton to learn and u won't learn it all on site

If u have been asking electrical questions then good on you :)

Last edited:
Tell you what Sarz, by way of a small apology for being a little bit harsh earlier (although I do genuinely encourage you to think long and hard if this is the right place for you to indulge in certain things), why don't YOU tell US why it is that YOU want to train as an electrician?

Dont any of you work??
Ok its bit boring but i used to spend a lot of time with my opa and he was an engineer and we used to do a lot of "boyish" stuff together in his garage which i used to love. He was amazing and really clever with what he used to create. So i used to say i wanted to be an electrician from a young age as was really interested in that side of stuff he did but unfortunately didnt have the guts (which i regret now) at 16 partly coz im really girly (n laddy eek) and didnt want to be judged as it was mostly lads and 16s a funny age and partly because i was a bit of a bugger at that point anyway. Kept coming up over the years and before christmas did again n mum was like for eff sake get on with it so i did. I find it really challenging (in a good way) and like a challenge and hope itl fulfill what i feels been missing. Sad as it is electrics excite me (maybe not as much as you people that make it you whole life) but enough to make me want to work with arseholes like some of you (who dont phase me) and share that common ground because it interests me.

Um thats it?!

I think you missed the point! Anyone can get photos off the net and post them on here... Asking for a specific photo (ie with the consumer unit in shot) would validate this ;)

Are you one of geordies lapdogs. BORE OFF. If i wanted to do requests i would. If you think im a bloke thats fine as im starting to think some of the men on here are girls because of the bitchyness so guess wer equal. Also i think its slightly weird asking for a pic near the consumer unit are you gay? Im fine with that but if your going to request ask for something decent/normal for a bloke like schoolgirl so you can keep your secret. Thanks for jumping on the bandwagon though.

In my youth I was once chatted up by a Geordie girl from Spennymoor at Butlins in Blackpool! I couldn't understand a word she said but she made up for it with her hand language and practical skills :yesnod:

Languages are all the same when you're in the sack with the possible exceptions of Cockney and Essex which just have to be the two worst accents ever!!

Reply to All about the positivity on EF haha! No misery allowed on this thread!!! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock