Currently reading:
All about the positivity on EF haha! No misery allowed on this thread!!!

Discuss All about the positivity on EF haha! No misery allowed on this thread!!! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

In my youth I was once chatted up by a Geordie girl from Spennymoor at Butlins in Blackpool! I couldn't understand a word she said but she made up for it with her hand language and practical skills :yesnod:

You must have been very brave in your youth.

Spennymoor is where the barmaids eat their young - you had a close call there bonny lad.

Did it not validate it when she had mdj on paper across her chest?

Sarz I'm just waiting for you to post something electrical sarz, I'm only a couple of month in front of you and the week after i started my course I was on asking electrical questions
Me, Matt, pennychew are not much in front of you and we have all helped each other regards learning stuff but so far I've not seen anything from you, one thing for sure you and me both have a ton to learn and u won't learn it all on site

If u have been asking electrical questions then good on you :)

I have actually. But i tend to pm people i actually find knowledgeable and helpful as you get more from this forum that way in my personal opinion and my dont we know about opinions and judgements on here! Iv got help from people to sort mysen a little practice board which im sadly really excited about and some other bits to practice on which im grateful for. So if your happy with me justifying my progress and what im doing and where im at and what im doing have i passed? :) will be interesting to see some of you at the electrix show if i do!

I have actually. But i tend to pm people i actually find knowledgeable and helpful as you get more from this forum that way in my personal opinion and my dont we know about opinions and judgements on here! Iv got help from people to sort mysen a little practice board which im sadly really excited about and some other bits to practice on which im grateful for. So if your happy with me justifying my progress and what im doing and where im at and what im doing have i passed? :) will be interesting to see some of you at the electrix show if i do!

You are are lucky to have one on one mentoring :)

The good thing about doing it in public is that others training like me can learn from what u are being taught also
It's always nice to see a question and try to work it out and then when the answer is put, to see if mine matches, that's all, it probably doesn't by the way haha

Disclaimer, no judgement here!

I just said I wanted to see electrical questions

The good thing about doing it in public is that others training like me can learn from what u are being taught also
It's always nice to see a question and try to work it out and then when the answer is put, to see if mine matches, that's all, it probably doesn't by the way haha
Thats called dogging I believe LMAO

Its because i ask them questions and just picked who i asked i guess. Yeh i understand what your saying but i can deal with bein abused and ridiculed due to my looks etc but iv seen some of the threads on here and im a bit more sensitive re my knowledge as i dont know that much yet. Some people do not make asking qs very attractive. Im sure it does and your doing awesome :) i know it takes a long time to know a lot in something like this and im sure il learn everyday. Il put pictures up when iv done my lil board and things if its something to be proud of haha.

Its because i ask them questions and just picked who i asked i guess. Yeh i understand what your saying but i can deal with bein abused and ridiculed due to my looks etc but iv seen some of the threads on here and im a bit more sensitive re my knowledge as i dont know that much yet. Some people do not make asking qs very attractive. Im sure it does and your doing awesome :) i know it takes a long time to know a lot in something like this and im sure il learn everyday. Il put pictures up when iv done my lil board and things if its something to be proud of haha.

That's the first thing that concerned me, I saw some replies in the beginning and didn't want to ask a question to get that sort of rely u
That's when I was pointed towards the trainee part, no question is silly in there
Get your tush in it
Ill be looking forward to seeing your board...even if that does sound wrong :innocent

That's the first thing that concerned me, I saw some replies in the beginning and didn't want to ask a question to get that sort of rely u
That's when I was pointed towards the trainee part, no question is silly in there
Get your tush in it
Ill be looking forward to seeing your board...even if that does sound wrong :innocent

I will :) but you lot still know more haha just dont get the **** with it. Im always looking at threads and trying to work them out hahaha. Hehe thank you i look forward to playing with it!! If my opa was here hed be proud never mind some of these fools il make him and me and will definately be smiling :) ( maybe with frizzy hair by the end hahaha)

..... that bloody only way is essex programme has given us lads a right bad reputation....

Don't know about the lads but though the chip bit about the Essex girls was best! He knew when an Essex girls had an orgasm, she dropped her bag of chips .... personally I reckon they just keep eating them :smile:

I will :) but you lot still know more haha just dont get the **** with it. Im always looking at threads and trying to work them out hahaha. Hehe thank you i look forward to playing with it!! If my opa was here hed be proud never mind some of these fools il make him and me and will definately be smiling :) ( maybe with frizzy hair by the end hahaha)

You never know, frizzy hair may suit u, just don't do it too often :) :) :)

Reply to All about the positivity on EF haha! No misery allowed on this thread!!! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock