Currently reading:
All about the positivity on EF haha! No misery allowed on this thread!!!

Discuss All about the positivity on EF haha! No misery allowed on this thread!!! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

The last time I looked in a dictionary, selling your body for money is prostitution. Now, I know this industry is on it's knees, but really??

Sarz - if you want to gather a fan club, **** off someplace else. If you want to participate in educational discussion, demonstrate that you have a brain and are capable of actually assimilating basic fundamental electrical principles by asking questions on relevant technical topics then stop posting pictures of flesh and start using your brain instead.

Can i do both?? I definately dont have a fan club on here and not looking for one. I will WHEN I KNOW MORE. How many times i read threads and do learn but cant get involved until i know what im on about as id get slated but i cant win. HOW CAN I DEMONSTRATE THINGS WHEN I NEED TO PUT THEM.INTO PRACTICE FIRST. Stop biting and share something nice about why the hell you became an electrician (certainly wasnt due to your people skills) or go away. No one forces you to read or comment. This is in chit chat about sparkys what more do you want. Il ask questions when i feel ready and to people who might have a bit more about them then just focusing on how i parade around and being hostile.

I havent posted a pic in a few days.. thinking of putting my care bears ones up for cancer. Im suited up will u moan about that too?

Il be practicing with sockets and things soon on a practice board (scuse the term?) So il tell you all about it and put pictures up when done as i will have achieved something then.

Cant talk for its success rate in the electrician world but rest assure that in the corporate world using your 'natural talents' can be very beneficial .... haven't seen too many pictures admitedly but plenty that doesn't leave much to the imagination --- those girls have done well for themselves!

Haha il bear that in mind!

to answer your OP. i just drifted into it after i failed the plumbing course.

Been thinking about how to put this without it coming across as me being a GOM but I can think of one....

I have to agree with D Skelton's posts.
Some of your posts do come across as "look at me." You can post as many pics as you want of yourself, but I don't quite understand why we even need to have the Pics section on this forum. I thought FB and other sites were for that....
It would be interesting to see from the post counts how many where actual electrical questions or help posts rather than general banter.... Same goes for my posts... I know that some people love being the centre of attention and there is nothing wrong in that.... It just gets a bit annoying at times..

Well if there about me and a message then um yes there about me i see your point but this wasnt and you lot have turned it round that way. Let a girl breathe. Maybe so people can see who there talking too and so you can share what you want to?! I can tell you two are but all my posts are serious. Right if i wanted to be the centre of attention i would definately not do it on an electricians forum its just who i am. Literally how many times. Just because some men on here dont put photos up and moan all day dont mean il be the same. Im happy want to learn and share when i can share things and am a happy girlie. Some of you go on about equality but sorry whos being judgemental. Just coz someones different to you doesnt mean they dont want to learn etc.

Well if there about me and a message then um yes there about me i see your point but this wasnt and you lot have turned it round that way. Let a girl breathe. Maybe so people can see who there talking too and so you can share what you want to?! I can tell you two are but all my posts are serious. Right if i wanted to be the centre of attention i would definately not do it on an electricians forum its just who i am. Literally how many times. Just because some men on here dont put photos up and moan all day dont mean il be the same. Im happy want to learn and share when i can share things and am a happy girlie. Some of you go on about equality but sorry whos being judgemental. Just coz someones different to you doesnt mean they dont want to learn etc.

Your sex and equality has nothing to do with this. If you was a bloke then I would still say the same things.
Yes, you like putting up lots of pics of yourself, but as pointed out in a previous post, do you think that this forum is the place for lots of photos?
You are who you are and noone is trying to change that. You just have to learn that there are places for sticking up lots of pics and talking about yourself. In my opinion it shouldnt be done on this forum. If I was into wearing a manquini I wouldnt waer it in a pub, as I know I would get lots of stick...

Your sex and equality has nothing to do with this. If you was a bloke then I would still say the same things.
Yes, you like putting up lots of pics of yourself, but as pointed out in a previous post, do you think that this forum is the place for lots of photos?
You are who you are and noone is trying to change that. You just have to learn that there are places for sticking up lots of pics and talking about yourself. In my opinion it shouldnt be done on this forum. If I was into wearing a manquini I wouldnt waer it in a pub, as I know I would get lots of stick...

Its not on the forum its on my profile which people can choose to look at or avoid. I am making use of the photo option which is allowed is it not?! You lot are talking about me i want to talk about positive things about sparkys! Literally. Is it just me or is this brick wall starting to hurt my head. I dont care what people think of me because i dont live for others opinions. If i get stick i can manage but this was just a nice thread i thought to talk to people about there experiences. My heart was in the right place but one person has managed to turn it into something else and the sheep follow? How is that my fault?! Il blooming answer if i get slammed course but i just wanted to talk about what the thread said?! Surely you get it since you seem at least a bit diplomatic so may have a brain. My life does not evolve around u lot accepting me! Plus i hadnt posted in a week and thought itd be nice to share some positive things. I dont need to justify mysen but i wanted to say this. Im going to work so i guess will take on the abuse as it comes unless people want to share some nice stuff about being an electrician????? Cheers

I trained as an Electrical Engineer in the hope that I'd end up mixing with people with more intellect than that of a wet sponge.
Have I wasted my time?! :smilielol5:

I trained as an Electrical Engineer in the hope that I'd end up mixing with people with more intellect than that of a wet sponge.
Have I wasted my time?! :smilielol5:

Maybe if you include most on this thread including me obviously. Why did you really train/what attracted you to the trade and what do you/did you enjoy about it most?
Im unsure whether il get an answer/positive response.

Its not on the forum its on my profile which people can choose to look at or avoid. I am making use of the photo option which is allowed is it not?! You lot are talking about me i want to talk about positive things about sparkys! Literally. Is it just me or is this brick wall starting to hurt my head. I dont care what people think of me because i dont live for others opinions. If i get stick i can manage but this was just a nice thread i thought to talk to people about there experiences. My heart was in the right place but one person has managed to turn it into something else and the sheep follow? How is that my fault?! Il blooming answer if i get slammed course but i just wanted to talk about what the thread said?! Surely you get it since you seem at least a bit diplomatic so may have a brain. My life does not evolve around u lot accepting me! Plus i hadnt posted in a week and thought itd be nice to share some positive things. I dont need to justify mysen but i wanted to say this. Im going to work so i guess will take on the abuse as it comes unless people want to share some nice stuff about being an electrician????? Cheers

Its good that you don't care about what people think of you... It doesnt seem to come across that way though.
Yes talking to me can be like smacking your head against a brick wall... I'm an engineer and not a politician.. I tell things how I see them... Explains why I dont get promoted at work... Negative attitude when you tell them that their idea is not feasible. (usually its just plain stupid)
I like the bit about the Diplomatic bit. Again, I come across as a pain. I don't sugar coat things. Don't ask for my opinion if you don't want me to tell the truth. Most women don't like this... Luckily the missus does.
Do I have a brain?... Debatable... depends on who you talk to.
Is it my problem that I don't like the idea of a photo album on this site... Maybe it is. Could be the GOM in me.
Do I have a problem with you... Not really (not that you care anyway) I've just bunched you with all the other people I know that love to be the centre of attention.... and they usually are annoying. My problem..

Back to the original post.
When I was a very young lad I went to see one of my cousins. He had built himself a circuit, using a 9V battery, that when he flicked a switch a reading light came on above his bed. I was really impressed and asked how it worked.

Its good that you don't care about what people think of you... It doesnt seem to come across that way though.
Yes talking to me can be like smacking your head against a brick wall... I'm an engineer and not a politician.. I tell things how I see them... Explains why I dont get promoted at work... Negative attitude when you tell them that their idea is not feasible. (usually its just plain stupid)
I like the bit about the Diplomatic bit. Again, I come across as a pain. I don't sugar coat things. Don't ask for my opinion if you don't want me to tell the truth. Most women don't like this... Luckily the missus does.
Do I have a brain?... Debatable... depends on who you talk to.
Is it my problem that I don't like the idea of a photo album on this site... Maybe it is. Could be the GOM in me.
Do I have a problem with you... Not really (not that you care anyway) I've just bunched you with all the other people I know that love to be the centre of attention.... and they usually are annoying. My problem..

When I was a very young lad I went to see one of my cousins. He had built himself a circuit, using a 9V battery, that when he flicked a switch a reading light came on above his bed. I was really impressed and asked how it worked.

If that bit at the bottom.is true thats awesome!

Its true. I dont tell lies.... Ok only white lies...

Similar to how I got fascinated by electricity as well. I made a set of traffic lights using a 6V battery with drawing pins and paperclips as the switches.

Sarz - Just to prove you are who you are and to stop the doubters, please post us a selfie of you by your fusebox/consumer unit at home.....

Similar to how I got fascinated by electricity as well. I made a set of traffic lights using a 6V battery with drawing pins and paperclips as the switches.

Sarz - Just to prove you are who you are and to stop the doubters, please post us a selfie of you by your fusebox/consumer unit at home.....

She cant mate.... people get the hump with her posting pics!!

She has pics of herself in her photo album on her profile... Only found out a couple of weeks ago we had this. I guess that is why the forum people allow it. people asking to see pics of women is better than no one posting.... wow Im in a happy mood today... must be time of the month...

She has pics of herself in her photo album on her profile... Only found out a couple of weeks ago we had this. I guess that is why the forum people allow it. people asking to see pics of women is better than no one posting.... wow Im in a happy mood today... must be time of the month...

I think you missed the point! Anyone can get photos off the net and post them on here... Asking for a specific photo (ie with the consumer unit in shot) would validate this ;)

Tell you what Sarz, by way of a small apology for being a little bit harsh earlier (although I do genuinely encourage you to think long and hard if this is the right place for you to indulge in certain things), why don't YOU tell US why it is that YOU want to train as an electrician?

I think you missed the point! Anyone can get photos off the net and post them on here... Asking for a specific photo (ie with the consumer unit in shot) would validate this ;)

If sharz is a bloke then im hung like a donkey..... unfortunately I'm not cause then I'd be working in films and getting payed lots

Ok hold this thought rocking it il b finished bout 6 with my exciti g story that i have mentioned before when asked. N anyone else to u tol

Oh for God Sake Sarah, stop this nonsence. Why do you want to become an Electrician, who told you about the trade? why do you want to leave nursing? What trainee route will you go down? What do you think the benefits will be for you instead of the Job you have now? questions questions, your turn first I believe.

Come on Sarz, Ive told you mine. Whats yours.

Reply to All about the positivity on EF haha! No misery allowed on this thread!!! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock