Discuss Always makes me giggle in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Julie.

Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
The ArosHall of Tobermory!!
20211113_111119-04.jpeg

It's the aroshall of Westminster for me, our brilliant PM.
According to you know who, he has a secret exit from no.10, for avoidance purposes.
Maybe the builders left a rubbish chute for a headfirst exit........if only.

Reply to Always makes me giggle in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Everyone loves food! So to stop always hijacking the good morning thread I've made our own place to chat and drool about food! Recipes, photos or...
Replies
Views
Thought I'll make a new thread for this one. Had some great advice from other members in there inc timhoward etc. Someone is selling Megger...
Replies
Views
Our electrician inexplicably wired outdoor floodlights attached to side of house over driveway as "always hot", no switch. We don't want them...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Thank you for your previous advice - it resulted in us replacing our precious Smeg range with a Hotpoint; however we now have a new issue...
Replies
Views
I know nothing about this so please bear with my ignorance. What additional parts such as a controller is necessary to make 110 or 220 volt...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock