Discuss And another exicting 17th editon exam question for you in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

shakin2011

60. The rating factor for 70[FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri][/FONT][/FONT]C thermoplastic cables buried direct in the ground where the ambient ground temperature is 15C is:

[FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]A. 0.77
B. 1.0
C. 1.04
D. 1.05

please expound on your exhaustive endeavour :) much thx!
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

it' either A or B. not sure without searching. bit late for that. i need a beer. prioritising.

Always assume the worst, do look in the OSG and see the difference in between the two temperatures. Having another beer myself ;)

BTW, congrats on the new job, paul. hope it goes well for you

BTW, congrats on the new job, paul. hope it goes well for you

Cheers mate for that, I'll make it work.

Just realised me answer was no good to anyone, sorry. As above table 4b2 page 267 brb, 1.05 in 70C and 1.07 in 90C. Note to self, next time answer the question.

i couldn't be arsed putting me glasses on at first so i mis-read the question. failed again!

Reply to And another exicting 17th editon exam question for you in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

T
Hi - Has anyone taken the City & Guilds 2382-15 Wiring regulations exam recently, my class and myself are taking the exam next month and we are...
Replies
Views
My assessor last year said it was about time I took the 17th. I'd managed to avoid it for about 3 years which I thought was pretty good going...
Replies
Views
Evening all.. My assessor has at last insisted I take the 17th. He knows that I have the knowledge already as when he questions me I know the...
Replies
Views
E
Hello I have been using a C&G publication called 'Exam Success IET Wiring Regulations 2382-12' written by Paul Cook and Jonathan Elliott to...
Replies
Views
E
Hi All Just thought id post this and see what the verdict is,had a couple of emails from good guys telling me ther thoughts. Senario.. A small...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock