Discuss Another oven installation in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

vidriduch

DIY
Reaction score
Hi, we are replacing our old hob and cooker and I need a bit of help, to make sure all is safe. This is the oven and hob specs:

AEG IKB64401FB 60cm Induction Hob

Amperage 32A
Aperture needed H4.4 x W56 x D49cm
Burner power Left front - Power/Diameter: 2300/3700W/210mm. Rear - Power/Diameter: 1800/2800W/180mm. Right front - Power/Diameter: 1400/2500W/145mm. Right rear - Power/Diameter: 1800/280mm.
Cable included NO
Dimensions H4.4 x W59 x D52cm
Flame failure safety device NO
Fuel type Electric
Hob fuel Electric
Hob type Induction Hob
Model name / number IKB64401FB
Number of burners 4
Plug included NO
Product code 89000509
Total load rating (electrical) 7.35kW
Type Integrated
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AEG BES355010M Built In Electric Single Oven with Steam Function, Stainless Steel

Amperage 16A
Aperture needed H59 x W56 x D55cm
Dimensions H59.4 x W59.5 x D56.7cm
Fuel type Electric
Grill 2950W
Grill fuel type Electric
Main oven energy consumption- convection 0.99kWh
Main oven energy consumption- forced air 0.81kWh
Model name / number BES355010M
Oven format Single
Product code 89030508
Total load rating (electrical) 3.2kW
Type Integrated

The old oven and hob (both electric) are on their own circuit, backed by RCB0 32A and 6mm cable.
They are connected: RCB0 --> 45A DP switch --> oven & cooker.

Question is, can I just replace the appliances, assuming the wiring ill be sufficient?

The old oven is rated 13A.

Thank you very much

Reply to Another oven installation in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, Was wondering if anyone has come across this before and could maybe help - Its a new one to me! Customer recently altered layout of...
Replies
Views
Hi, replacing gas hob with Zannusi 7.3kw (max)32a induction hob, and oven with aeg 3.2kw(max) 16a. I was going to put hob on existing 32a 6mm...
Replies
Views
Last night I was cooking dinner on my induction hob. While I had my back turned to the hob I heard a lot of crackling and popping and then smoke...
Replies
Views
Hi All. Just a little help I need connecting a electric oven and induction hob. The existing is a 32 amp MCB in the consumer unit. A 4m run of 6mm...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need to replace an old oven and hob. Currently the oven is 2.3kW and the hob is 5.8kW. They are both hardwired into the same connection...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock