Discuss Any one got an Armeg torque screwdriver in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

I sent mine back for recalibration and they returned an empty box within two days, when I contacted them they admitted they still had my torque screwdriver and would send it out that day, it arrived with a new cross head blade, happy bunny.

yeh Armeg are good on making good. The dial fell off so the wholesaler got the rep to replace it no problem. Although the blades do snap off on the x heads though. The rep said this is becuase we choosed the wrong size for the screw!!. Mhmmm......

Reply to Any one got an Armeg torque screwdriver in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Long time no see and I hope you're all doing well. I see that torque screwdrivers have become the height of fashion in the UK over the last...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm after some advice on 2 way CU in a garden office which is 'buzzing' when I turn on or increase the tempreture of the wall mounted...
Replies
Views
Hi Chaps I've got a Wiha torque driver but only came with couple of bits (below)... none of which fit 'outgoing side' of Contactum RCBO's...
Replies
Views
Not that I've ever used one, but I have been known to mess around with torque wrench's and cylinder heads in my younger days! Torque wrenches do...
Replies
Views
So , long story short i recently lost my torque screwdriver set which was a Draper one which I think cost me about £60 off Amazon I fancied a...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock