Discuss Any tips on wiring 3x 2.5mm cpc's into a 13a socket? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

It's the MK Logic Plus DP's that i've been using. Only one terminal for each wire

Turns out they are DP - I'd long thought K2747 was SP.

Anyway, K2746 (with outboard rockers) will have 2 earth terminals.

The only issue I have with MK accessories is that terminal entries aren't 5.5mm flat blade friendly.

Turns out they are DP - I'd long thought K2747 was SP.

The only issue I have with MK accessories is that terminal entries aren't 5.5mm flat blade friendly.
I actually prefer the look of those, will probably grab some of them in future.

I think those were the ones intended for "high intergity" earthing for IT use (RFC or looped CPC with separate terminals for eacy connection so loose screw only breaks loop, not allowing anything to be CPC-free), as well as lower risk from accidentally switching off to loads by mistake. Cost a bit more though.

I think those were the ones intended for "high intergity" earthing for IT use (RFC or looped CPC with separate terminals for eacy connection so loose screw only breaks loop, not allowing anything to be CPC-free), as well as lower risk from accidentally switching off to loads by mistake. Cost a bit more though.

They are indeed.

Hi what do you mean by IT? Racking my brain here and can't think what you mean.

Hi what do you mean by IT? Racking my brain here and can't think what you mean.
Here "Information Technology" the idea being often that stuff has high leakage currents compared to common domestic loads. I think some of the rules might have been deleted with AM2

Here "Information Technology" the idea being often that stuff has high leakage currents compared to common domestic loads. I think some of the rules might have been deleted with AM2
Bleeding hell i didn't think IT would be that IT lol. Didn't think it could be that obvious and thought there was some obscure electrical terminology i was missing out on

Reply to Any tips on wiring 3x 2.5mm cpc's into a 13a socket? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net