• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Anyone got a small van for sale? in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Only downside to ford vans is them lockpick tools the thieves are getting off ebay and letting them selves in with to steal the contents. Thats why i ruled out the ford vans when shopping around. If you get a ford i think you need extra locks fitted.
My Transit only has a key hole on the drivers door, none elsewhere on the van. Can these lockpick tools open the other doors from that as well? (my key can with a double turn).

I ended up getting a black Citroen berlingo on a 16 plate, fully loaded with AC, sat nav etc. My mate who owns a car show room bided online at BCA blackbushe for me and won it at £5800. I'm paying him £199 and he puts a 1 year guarantee onit for me where I can take it to any VAT rated garage. They are going for around 9K on the forecourt. I haven't got a pic of it, as haven't picked it up yet but it's exactly the same as the one in this link. Citroen Berlingo L1 DIESEL 1.6 HDI 825KG ENTERPRISE 75PS EURO 5. AIR CON (2016) | in Bridlington, East Yorkshire | Gumtree - https://www.gumtree.com/p/vans/citroen-berlingo-l1-diesel-1.6-hdi-825kg-enterprise-75ps-euro-5.-air-con-2016-/1301936484

Reply to Anyone got a small van for sale? in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net