Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Anyone know how long C and G take to send out results? in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Anyone know how long C & G take to send out certificates?.
I passed my practical 2391 testing practical 12 June but not got certificate yet, is over a month normal ?

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available

Gavin John Hyde

-
Arms
Esteemed
Think it depends on how quick the external verifier goes in and basically checks the paperwork at the test centre. its very rare that a pass gets overturned by the verifier so sit tight, if you need confirmation then maybe a letter saying all units passed from centre but awaiting verification might do?

Strima

-
Arms
Esteemed
IIRC it was six weeks for my 2391 results and a further four weeks for the certificate.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Think it depends on how quick the external verifier goes in and basically checks the paperwork at the test centre. its very rare that a pass gets overturned by the verifier so sit tight, if you need confirmation then maybe a letter saying all units passed from centre but awaiting verification might do?
Thanks, I will give them a quick email

Reply to Anyone know how long C and G take to send out results? in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Test Meter - Forum Sponsors since 2007!
SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
Top Bottom