Discuss arctic cable in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

hi would arctic cable be ok for outside lights in conduit

cheers :)
don't see why not.--a little bit expensive perhaps.Arctic cable(flex) is designed to retain its flexability in sub-zero temperatures.But if your cables are inside conduit its unlikely that you will require ANY flexability.

what other way would you suggest

thanks
Depends on the installation.Where its gonna be.If you are in Canada maybe it would be a good idea,but in U.K. I don't think it will be required.Can you not use T&E inside your conduit? or Tufwire clipped direct,each installation needs to be considered separately.

yes i normally use t/e but i was not sure if its the best way i thought it might be quicker to use the arctic cable they are quite long runs and lots of bends

what do you think cheers

Reply to arctic cable in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock