Discuss Area light mounting arm in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hello, nice to meet everyone. Newbie to the site/forum & thank you in advance for any positive info, I do have some basic electrical knowledge & experience (please be gentle, lol) & I'm a home owner for many years. I'm trying to mouth a area light mounting arm with a led area light to a common rafter in my back yard. My question is, how would I transition from the arm which is basically a hollow non-thread 1½ in. tube to ½ PVC conduit. The service panel will be right below it (about 5-6 feet). Thanks again!

Attachments

• IMG_20210213_102250_032.jpg
    800.1 KB · Views: 7
  • halo-outdoor-lighting-accessories-ea24-64_1000.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 7

Reply to Area light mounting arm in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, Disclaimer: I'm not an electrician and have very basic knowledge of electrical installation. We've been putting in a new kitchen into an...
Replies
Views
This is a rather basic question, so please accept my apologies. I couldn't find the right search term, and I thought my situation was a bit unique...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am rewiring my basement, which includes the stairwell that leads from the main floor kitchen down to the basement. Here is an idea of...
Replies
Views
Hi all Looking for some guidance on how to go about wiring up the lighting that was fitted to my Iveco daily van. Previous owner had fitted and...
Replies
Views
My view on life, in any field, is not to produce more but to consume less. Everybody told me this is a very eccentric weird mentality. Perhaps...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock