Discuss Best forwarding number in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

A

axel132132

Hi

Which is the best company for forwarding landline to mobile?

Ive looked at

tamartelecomunications.co.uk £3/month + 8ppm
and
dmClub £3/month + dunno PPM just emailed them

any others good?

Just use BT's diversion service. You can switch it on and off as required.

I find 90% of callers use my mobile number, so the "premium" for the forward is relatively low.

What network provider do you use for your mobile phone? Orange do "Pocket Landline" at £10.00 P/M and no additional costs:thumbsup

Yeh im with Orange i got told instore that i can get it but got to apply over phone, then i ring up on phone and he says its business holders only so i go back instore and they say there talking crap i can add it on my personal account! BAH crazy!!

I use Vodaphone one net which gives me a business mobile number and a business landline number which both ring on the mobile. Emails etc to the phone as well as PC, unlimited calls and texts, all for £60:00 pcm. Which is good value IMHO.

Why don't you want/have a business mobile? It makes life much easier.

I have a personal one i dont need them seperate so theres no point in me having a £40 personal phone and a £60 business one for example thats £100 / month lol!

Murdoch i just read about that BT one its £3 summat a month, do you use this one? Does this service cost ppm?? or just your standard bill just 3 quid extra

Cheers

I dropped my personal mobile to a £7:00 pcm tariff, so for £67:00 pcm I can make as many calls a month as I need/want, and anyone can ring me for as long as they want at a fixed price for the month. None of this fannying about with ppm to take calls nonsense, or going over a limit etc.

The added advantage being that when the business mobile rings I know it's a customer and can answer it accordingly. I'd put it in the same bracket as having a sign written van as opposed to using a plain van or a car. It creates a more professional appearance IMHO. Each to their own though.

I have a personal one i dont need them seperate so theres no point in me having a £40 personal phone and a £60 business one for example thats £100 / month lol!

Murdoch i just read about that BT one its £3 summat a month, do you use this one? Does this service cost ppm?? or just your standard bill just 3 quid extra

Cheers

To be honest I'm not sure. Its all wrapped up in our home phone/broadband costs etc. I use it because its easy, my wife is home a lot but if she goes out she can put the divert on. I guess it could cost less if I shopped around but its not something I feel I need to spend time on at the moment.

IIRC the standard BT divert charges are £3 for the service. You then pay for the call from your home phone to the diverted to number for the duration of the call as a normal call.

I use Net Telco | UK Geographic Numbers

You get choose a local number, when customer dials it they get your message as they are redirected to your phone and you get a message saying where it is from so you know it is from the redirect service and you can have more than one redirect. I have not tried others so can not give any comparisons.

Yeh im with Orange i got told instore that i can get it but got to apply over phone, then i ring up on phone and he says its business holders only so i go back instore and they say there talking crap i can add it on my personal account! BAH crazy!!

Ah perhaps that is the catch, I recently had my contract transferred from Personal to Business solo. I'm only on the £30 p/m tariff but have the option of taking advantage of the Pocket Land line at any time.... The number has already been allocated and just needs activating.

I need to activate it soon as I am due to have my sign writing done on my van and company work wear created:thumbsup

Ahh i shall try this see if they can switch me onto a business contract and add land line number cheers

Reply to Best forwarding number in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock