Discuss Best performing PV panel by surface area. in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

Blueflash

Hi all,
Been out this game for many months now and wanted to get up to speed on whats happened? I am not involved with MCS and working installing for clients anymore.
I wanted to know which panel is the "dogs" these days as based on surface size> kwp output ? Sunpower E20 look a fine quality product atm but wanted to see what you guys know of ?
I am doing my own property and I am struggling for roof space.

Reply to Best performing PV panel by surface area. in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I need to re-route some circuits from one surface mount panel to another. There is a 4” gap between the two. I want to use 1” PVC or EMT. Because...
Replies
Views
Welcome to Accelleo! We are excited to present an excellent opportunity for Electronic Engineers to work within the Security and Defence space...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, first post here and in a bit of a pickle... Newly qualified out in the big bad world... I have a job 4 hours from the office so I...
Replies
Views
Hi all. We have had 7x 400w solar panels for a number of years now on our roof which is se/nw facing end terrace. 4 on se side 3 on nw side...
Replies
Views
Hi all, total newbie to the forum. I sincerely hope that those in the know-how would be able to assist me. On my semi-detached house we have an...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock