Currently reading:
Best practical jokes

Discuss Best practical jokes in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

I did the exact same thing, however it was only 1 kipper...we wrapped it in a plastic bag and popped it under the passenger seat of his car, after about a day it started to absolutley stink - he was opening the bonnet and everything didn't have a clue what was going on - took him 5 full days to finally find out what and where it was, and about a further week for the smell to eventually go. Bringing back memories here haha.

I know mechanics who used to empty a 4 pinter of milk under the back seats of customers that annoyed them stinks like puke when it goes off

lmao your right :D its a good job im used to proof reading isn`t it or i would have gotten a thousand likes and a load smut to clean up afterwards :D

Ha Ha, Phil what's the chances you can work you magic and get me a key for the arms? Sent Dan and Jason requests with my company info a few times but no joy..

Ha Ha, Phil what's the chances you can work you magic and get me a key for the arms? Sent Dan and Jason requests with my company info a few times but no joy..

I think Sintra has dropped your request into the mod section mate but will check. Dan and Jason have been fairly busy over christmas but should be back catching up through this week.

I think Sintra has dropped your request into the mod section mate but will check. Dan and Jason have been fairly busy over christmas but should be back catching up through this week.

Thats perfect cheers mate.. And yeah agree.. Crimbo tends to mean that..

*cough* don't forget me needing a key cut *cough*

:biggrin5:

Speaking of other practical jokes though, how many of us hide in the dark and make the missus literally :censored: themselfes :)

I literally do it all the time aswell, trev i know what you mean it never gets old...

...i literally get "IF I END UP HAVING A HEART-ATTACK YOU'LL BE SORRY" or "STOP BLOODY DOING THAT, OR ILL BE GONE" ...all the time :laugh:

Some real funny capers,I liked the thread
Must thank trev for the story about the Woodbutcher and the corless extension

"A cordless extension" ( superb) :yes:

It must surely take its place among the classics like sky hooks and skirting board ladders

My son and his girlfriend were watching some horror film in his room and I could hear the gasps as the scary bits came. So I put some raggy old overalls on and got a knife and my other son's halloween mask and burst into his room. I can still hear the screams echoing:)

Sent an apprentice to the stores once for a short stand, storeman said they didn't have any but they had long stands would that do. Apprentice came back to ask so i said yes that should do, he went back to the stores and said it would. 3 hours later he was still waiting kept asking the storeman where it was to which he replied it was still comimg.

Asked one of my apprentices to ask the storeman for some PEN,15 hardening spray. At first I thaught he'd clocked on to what I said, nope he diddn't even notice after writing it out on a chit.

He was swiftly dismissed by the storeman.

used to work for a company who had 3 lazy apprentices who couldn't be arsed to learn how to drive as in their words "well we would have drive if we learnt", sleeping all the way on long distance journeys and such like.

One day had 2 of them in the van fast asleep, late at night, nothing else on the road, travelling at quite a high speed, approaching a roundabout with rumble strips on the approach to it, hit the brakes very hard and shouted "holy $^$^&%^* crap". Both jumped up like a shot wondering whats happening only to see me laughing my head off. Strangely enough they didn't get back to sleep after that.

One of our apprentices has a severe condition of OCD. He likes all his tools in the right order and facing the right way inside his toolbox. And god forbid if someone borrows one of his screw drivers and uses it as a chisel So using his OCD as a weapon, we all take great pride in winding him up.
Not so long ago, we were working at a school when I borrowed his toolbox, took it outside onto the car park. Emptied all the tools out. Fired half a dozen 5.5mm holes through it with the SDS battery drill and then screwed and rawl-plugged it to the tarmac. Then chucked all his tools back in and silicon sealed the underside of the handles. It wasn’t long before he was looking for his toolbox and the false ceiling fitters being born snitches told him where it was. First he emptied the tools out of the box and then put them back into their correct order. When he tried to pick up the box his hands got covered in silicon but it was absolutely hysterical watching him try and lift the box. No matter how much effort he put into it, he couldn’t do it. It took him ages to figure it out what was wrong.:D

used to work for a company who had 3 lazy apprentices who couldn't be arsed to learn how to drive as in their words "well we would have drive if we learnt", sleeping all the way on long distance journeys and such like.

One day had 2 of them in the van fast asleep, late at night, nothing else on the road, travelling at quite a high speed, approaching a roundabout with rumble strips on the approach to it, hit the brakes very hard and shouted "holy $^$^&%^* crap". Both jumped up like a shot wondering whats happening only to see me laughing my head off. Strangely enough they didn't get back to sleep after that.

That really gets on my -----.. I had a lad working for me once and lived 2 minutes away, Used to pick him up on the morning no problem.. Anyway the wife wanted to move nearer her parents so we did.. Anyway first job we had in the opposite direction lad says what time you picking me up??? Errm im not.. Its called public transport be here for 8:30.. Good lad..

One of our apprentices has a severe condition of OCD. He likes all his tools in the right order and facing the right way inside his toolbox. And god forbid if someone borrows one of his screw drivers and uses it as a chisel So using his OCD as a weapon, we all take great pride in winding him up.
Not so long ago, we were working at a school when I borrowed his toolbox, took it outside onto the car park. Emptied all the tools out. Fired half a dozen 5.5mm holes through it with the SDS battery drill and then screwed and rawl-plugged it to the tarmac. Then chucked all his tools back in and silicon sealed the underside of the handles. It wasn’t long before he was looking for his toolbox and the false ceiling fitters being born snitches told him where it was. First he emptied the tools out of the box and then put them back into their correct order. When he tried to pick up the box his hands got covered in silicon but it was absolutely hysterical watching him try and lift the box. No matter how much effort he put into it, he couldn’t do it. It took him ages to figure it out what was wrong.:D

Sorry I hate to see a persons tools of their trade get messed with, even in this manner. It is not something to be laughed at any level. This is a person livelihood you are messing with and I am sorry just can't justify making any sort of joke at the expense of that.

Believe me Dillb, it’s not all one way. He’s a very good lad and he gives as good as he gets. :D

Reply to Best practical jokes in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock