Discuss Building a bespoke brewery control panel in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Lol. Brewbuilder, and it won't be cheap!!!!!

But it will have to be I'm afraid.

I have a set on drawings done on a industry standard drawing package, a concise list of parts, the back plate just about built all ready to go in a stainless enclosure.....I won't tell you how much it's cost...

The only way you could do this is to use Chinese components. Now, these work fine, I've used the 10 quid SSR's and PID controllers myself and they work.

BUT

Every man and his dog can go to http://www.theelectricbrewery.com and build a panel for much much less then we can at work using imported components. We would never make any money and I don't see how it will be any different for you or Mr Lard from HBB.

All the best though.

Reply to Building a bespoke brewery control panel in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, Some background on this question: I am UK-based, and I work with robotics and automation, so have experience with PLC programming, robot...
Replies
Views
Hello there, I’m in the process of mapping out a relatively standard S-plan system for my parents central heating and hot water system. Not sure...
Replies
Views
Question on wiring? Sprinkler controller to 3 phase Goulds water pump. Sprinkler controller: "open sprinkler" uses 5vdc for master pump start...
Replies
Views
Beware a little long. I served an electrical apprenticeship a long time ago, then went back to full time education immediately moving away from...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I've just been perusing the AM2/E/S threads on here. Thought you might like a bit of a review. If, like I did, you find yourself...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock