Discuss business insurance in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

I Got an excellent deal with Swinton, its more complicated too being a multitrade with Hot Works Policy, along with working on CNC Machinery. Ive had a few refuse me LOLS!

Insurance Octopus. I pay about a tenner a month for £2m PL and £3000 tools cover 24/7, on or off the van. some insurers won't insure tools left on van 9pm -6am. ( i take mine off at night anyway).

Reply to business insurance in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, I am employed by a housing association and they have changed van insurance and made it clear my tools are not insured. I cannot find any...
Replies
Views
Good morning. Quick question, We hired a registered electrician to carry out an EICR, but after some searching it appears he subcontracted it...
Replies
Views
My son has moved into a house with an obsolete Lutron system. It has started to go wrong and I'm looking at replacing it with a wireless Quinetic...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We're pleased to introduce Green2Go, the newest addition to the Electrical2Go family! This dedicated platform is the ultimate destination for our...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone How are self employed people finding business lately? I feel like things have slowed down a bit. I've recently moved though and...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock