Discuss Cable Calcs in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

bbq
i have just had 1st bbq this year
i like a nice juicy sausage
36_1_72.gif

Mark can you rephrase that just to clarify how you like your SAUSAGE?;):D

Well depending on number of cores and installation method this exceeds the CCC of the cable.

It might just be me but I wouldn't entertain the idea of protecting a 2.5mm with a 32A MCB regardless of what the book says it can handle, it just doesn't sit right. 20A MCB max.

agree with that..2.5mm=20A, 4mm=32A.
I always wire garages in 6mm on a 32A ...extravagent or what?

talking of banjos (the forbidden word) has anybody else used these, i think they are fantabulous.
i dont get them from tlc but gives you an idea
Piranhna Earth Nuts - Pirahna
053.gif

Must admit i always do 32A on 6mm.

Strange really considering 6mm is not really suitable for 40A MCB if the load is ever beefed up, so why dont we just use 4mm?

talking of banjos (the forbidden word)

What do you call Banjos then yer look toms playing his frying pan again ! not to mention the battle of the (frying pans) :D

has anybody else used these, i think they are fantabulous.
i dont get them from tlc but gives you an idea
Piranhna Earth Nuts - Pirahna
View attachment 262[/quote]

Yer saw these at my local suppliers think i will have a go on these ! Piranha :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Or...

A stringed instrument comprising 4 strings designed to be played by holding in two hands one to alter note pitch and one to pluck the afformentioned strings in order to produce the desired note.

If you want to be P.C!!!!!

Or...

A stringed instrument comprising 4 strings designed to be played by holding in two hands one to alter note pitch and one to pluck the afformentioned strings in order to produce the desired note.

If you want to be P.C!!!!!

Isnt that a Ukulele like the one George Formby played?

" Leaning on the lampost on the bottom of the street "
"For a certain little lady to walk by"
" O me o my"

all together now!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

YouTube - Leaning on a Lampost - George Formby

Last edited:
:pThe origional

When you want genuine music - music that will come right home to you like a bad quarter, suffuse your system like strychnine whiskey, go right through you like Brandreth's pills, ramify your whole constitution like the measles, and break out on your hide like the pinfeather pimples on a picked goose - when you want all this, just smash your piano, and invoke the glory-beaming banjo! - Mark Twain

The PC

When you want genuine music - music that will come right home to you like a bad quarter, suffuse your system like strychnine whiskey, go right through you like Brandreth's pills, ramify your whole constitution like the measles, and break out on your hide like the pinfeather pimples on a picked goose - when you want all this, just smash your piano, and invoke the glory-beaming earth tag! - Mark Twain

Not got the same ring to it has it?:D:p

on the site im on alot of the people are from sheffield and they call the banjos monacles as in the single eye glass a bit strange but thats what they grew up calling em

on the site im on alot of the people are from sheffield and they call the banjos monacles as in the single eye glass a bit strange but thats what they grew up calling em

Sounds good to me, however, im sure the slightly sight impaired may take a dim view.:rolleyes:

Anyway, how the hell did we get onto "earth tags" from cable calcs??:D

Reply to Cable Calcs in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net