Discuss Cables over lagged pipe work in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi all

Just a question on segregating of cables and other services. I have a tray route to install for a small cafe and going to be supplying some sockets etc and oven units. But I am planning on running this under the raised floor but my tray route is hitting the CH pipes for the restaurant. I have little space under the floor and pipes are hard against the floor. I just have enough room to set over the pipes and down again but the tray will be touching the pipe lagging of the central heating pipes. Unable to move tray to suit as the pipes cut across the whole length. So thinking this shouldn’t be much of a issue as the pipes are well lagged not just ure usual lagging u find in domestic properties the silver foil lagging. Do you think this would be much of an issue just thought would ask for other views have seen cables over pipes before. Any replies much appreciated thanks in advance ?

Reply to Cables over lagged pipe work in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

There are electrical engineers who just mutter the slogan "Safety is the top priority," and simply convey old and inaccurate Cable Tray Weight...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have just found out that a family member who is having some Building work done has been advised to insulate above the Kitchen...
Replies
Views
Some advise or views would be appreciated. My supply is 100 amp single phase. I purchased my property 3 years ago or so, the owner prior to the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, quick question - I have to replace a lateral supply cable where the existing one runs through the ceiling of the basement flat and up...
Replies
Views
Hi All I’m after some advice, I am doing a restaurant fit out involving a number tables that have hot pots built into the table, for customers to...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock