Discuss Can anyone answer these questions PLEASE in the Canada area at ElectriciansForums.net

V

vbbv

1) Step-up and Step-down transformers are used to change voltage and?
a) current
b) resistance
c) power
d) all of the above

2) Long-distance transmission of electricity requires?
a) high current, low voltage, and low resistance
b) low current, high voltage, and low resistance
c) high current, high voltage, and high resistance
d) low current, low voltage, and low resistance
e) low current, high voltage, and high resistance

3) it's important that you always connect the installed green ground lead of an appliance to earth ground
a) to guard against the possibility of electrical shick
b) to save on the cost of electricity
c) so that the netural wire is properly connected
d) both (1) and (3) are corrert

4) to determine the proper amperage rating of a protective device used in an existing household electrical circuit,
a) check the wire size of thr circuit
b) call the electrical supply company that markets the brand of the box you have
c) add up the current ratings of all the items you want to supply from that circut
d) try a 30A device first, then a 20A device and finally a 15A device. use the device with lowest amperage rating that stays on line.

THANKS

:D:D:D some numpty trying to be funny. I know the answers as did thtem in yr 1/2 but am too ****ed to even see the puter now to answer properly

a
b
a

and the last one should be C depending on if you mean checking the size of an existing fuse, or correctly sizing the CPD for the cicruit

Reply to Can anyone answer these questions PLEASE in the Canada area at ElectriciansForums.net