Discuss Cef yess electrical in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Yet another thread which mentions a supplier resurrected by a brand new poster!
Now if this runs true to form this new poster will bump this and a few other similarly themed threads then disappear forever.
Now if I was a cynic (which I am) I'd be thinking that this is all part of some martketing strategy to get some new advertisers on board.

My local Cef branch charged a member of the public £18.00 for an undercupboard light tube nothing special and when he had gone, stood there bragging about it, I walked out in disgust ,
The next time I went. they asked why ?
Obvious really if they'll do that to one person what's to stop them trying it with me!

I also know 2 blokes who worked for them and left because they didn't like the sales culture apparently they had weekly meetings where staff who'd ripped someone off on a price were patted on the back!

The wholesalers I use obviously charge the general public more than they charge us, but obviously not to extremes.

CEF are widely known to be a bunch of criminals.

I tried to use CEF when I first went SE.
It's embarrassing how bad they were.

They tried to charge me double the going rate when I ordered stuff.

Funnily enough when I put the same gear in for a "price" it worked out cheaper.

I'd rather cut off my own todger than use them as a regular supplier now.

Whenever I questioned their pricing they told me I needed to order more to get better prices.

I never worked out why CEF think they have the right to fornicate with your rear end for several months, without even buying you dinner, just so you can pay more for gear you can buy anywhere else for half the price.

/rant over

Reply to Cef yess electrical in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net