Discuss Clarkson Evans????? in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

Skyba

Hi, I've seen a job advertised for clarkson Evans and was just wondering if anyone has any experience of working for them.

I'm currently working as a subby improver as I'm in the process of completing my nvq3 I don't mind being self employed but I'm absolutely crapping myself about what will happen when the work on the site I'm on finishes and I'm looking to get on the books someowhere.

Any advice would be very welcome and some info on how their pricing works because i know from the site I'm on price work can be very profitable but I'm guessing that clarkson Evans may not make it that profitable.

Mate steer away from clarkson Evans, use you like a cheap labourer and a school kid. It's run like a school! Did my apprenticeship there but if I could go back I would have gone else where for sure! Best of luck though

Reply to Clarkson Evans????? in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all. In a bit of a situation which is starting to cause a fair bit of stress and figured maybe asking some silly questions here may help to...
Replies
Views
I work for a company that isn't JIB registered but follows the JIB pay grades (Not London) I use my own vehicle and all expenses for my van are...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm new to these forum so go easy on me! Apologies if this has been brought up many times before but I have some questions about...
Replies
Views
Afternoon folks I've been sat on a prickly fence since last Summer, contemplating if I should pick up my qualies again and seek out a position as...
Replies
Views
Hi all, been a user of the forum for many years now as a complete lurker and throughout this time I would firstly like to thanks everyone for...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock