Discuss clarkson evans in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

I do not drink tea either and there doesn't tend to be much tea made on our jobs. However I employ 12 lads, and I would happily make the tea for them, it shows mutual respect, tea making aside, your attitude stinks and you will not get far with it as it is, you only do what is detailed in your contract, so what happens when everyone has to pull together to get a job done?, what happens when your still working at midnight to get it done, you clean up after each other, you lackey for each other, you help each other out!

I'm all for cleaning up and getting the job done. I just won't make the tea mate
well consider yourself the black sheep of the firm, your fellow employees will mock you behind your back and you will become the company odd one out, I employ sparks and will always make the tea and even assist them as a mate when were working to get the Job done, with friends like you who needs enemies lol

So lets have it right..... your prepared to work till midnight, crawl around in boiling hot lofts all day, chase walls all day and do anything that blokes tell you to do but you wont make them a drink...... i think your full of crap!!!!

So lets have it right..... your prepared to work till midnight, crawl around in boiling hot lofts all day, chase walls all day and do anything that blokes tell you to do but you wont make them a drink...... i think your full of crap!!!!
hear hear, well said lol

Don't give a ---- about what you think!

Its over raj, we have sussed you and your obviously the laughing stock of your company, get the chip off your shoulder and start being part of the team, or you just won't make it. By the way I am friends with the Managing director of CE and see him at NICEIC meetings now and again, do you want me to mention you?? lol

And your true colours shine threw my friend!!!!
Theres apprentices on here willing to do whatever it takes to learn and some will work for free just for some experience.
But not you mate you want a van and people to bow down to you!

you wont learn anything if you don't do what they ask.

simple as, remember they are choicing to train you, they don't have to if they don't want to.

you will find that they will make them as well sometimes, usually it is whoever is not doing anything/is nearest the kettle

Well as the owner of my company i spent about an hour today sweeping up and generally tidying up on the job even went to macy ds for 3 cokes and why cos we all muck in and get on with it or if we had T**ts like you we would never get bloody home. btw we get home in my car that i bought or the lads go in there own cars

In a few weeks he'll be on here complaining about being shown the door and asking about legal advice regarding unfair dismissal. Raj, sort your attitude out or you will never finish your apprenticeship. Now go make me a cup of tea. Two sugars.

Reply to clarkson evans in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net