• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Company closed lots of goodies going cheap in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

G

Gforce

Hi closed my company and I'm moving house so I have a lot of gear to sell very cheap its all new never been used.

some of the items include

Emergency lights - exit boxes and bulkheads
fluke 179 Multi meters x 2 £70 each
light meters x 2 light meter worth 600 each will take 75 each
sound meters x 2 worth 200 new will take £50
fireray 100m reflective beam detectors x 5 £100 each normally £350
lifter safety harness and fall arrest lanyard new - £50
gent 4 channel mains powered interface new boxed up £430 will take 150
wide range of lighting and emergency lighting ballasts
400w son-t flood light £100 worth 400
various addressable fire alarm gear new boxed half price
new gent mcc, net and loop cards £70-£130

if anyone is interested
I can provide a more detailed list if needed

cheers

Gforce it will help your cause to post up your location and shipping terms. Good luck with the yard sale.

sorry Paul never sold anything online before.

I am in Belfast and the gear can be posted via royal mail

and I have been told to use paypal as a payment method

thanks

They are 100m reflective beams (100r)

and as i'm sure you know they can be fitted to both conventional and addressable systems

not a bad price at that!!

i'm just not interested in moving all this stuff when we move house and besides i am now back into another company and no longer trading so no public liability insurance so the gear is no longer any good sitting on a shelf in my garage lol

its the only one i have heard of i would be interested to know of any others

theres the 5000,tho to be fair g,first post and your selling a load of high end brand new gear,maybe im just more cynical as i get older,if ive got the wrong end of the stick i do aplogise.. ...

Last edited by a moderator:
its the only one i have heard of i would be interested to know of any others at a good price not the 5000 lol

now this is strange..twice you have quoted my posts with additional info after i have posted,without the edit info you normally get,i quoted your post once and the the post i quoted changed from what i quoted....could the mods please explain this.......

Last edited by a moderator:
the meters and stuff are not new but the other gear is just stuff that was never used but was stuff i used to use quite a bit but just have no need for it now.. plus just had a new baby so that's why I'm back to a company rather than spending countless hours on my own business especially when people want you to do the work but dont seem to want to pay any more!!
but no problem cheers

Do you have much of this stuff lift? Wouldn't mind travelling to see as i am also from Northern Ireland, where abouts in Belfast are you located?

Reply to Company closed lots of goodies going cheap in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net