Discuss continuity of cpc in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

hi theres a 20 amp circuit breaker suppying the the garage witch feeds socket outlets and a light circuit the supply comin in goin to a j/b then to a 13amp fuse spur i wanted to knw when messuring Zs do i take it at spur i wouldnt of thought i take it frm light fitting radial sockets cos there are seperate circuits

thanks

Zs is measured at the furthest point on the circuit.

So, just guessing, at the last light fitting on that 20A radial, or literally, the furthest point from the CU.

Hi.

Sorry I thought you had a DB in there.

If it's just the one circuit then yes you just find the firthest point on it, and measure your Zs, from there.

Although if coming out of that joint box that you have, a feed to socket outlets and then another feed to a fused spur in turn feeding your lights then I would take 2 readings and record the highest.

Cheers.

Reply to continuity of cpc in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, looking for some ideas on this. I went to an address on Tuesday following a storm where property has been struck by lightning. When the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I wonder if I can get some opinion on my deliberations on an old TPN installation with numerous 1P sub-boards wired up with 16mm T&E...
Replies
Views
I've tried to research and form a plan without asking on here, but I'm just going around in circles. Just completed an EICR. The wiring ranges...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. Hopefully someone can help with a little mystery i had today. The issue is fixed but I want to understand what was going on to help...
Replies
Views
Hi, I would love some help understanding an issue I’m having on a 16mm SWA cable running from the CU in my house to the CU in the shed. I believe...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock