Discuss Coronavirus - Keeping it light :-) in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

theiere.jpg

There not sure what they're posts are actually saying their.

(can't be bothered missusing the your and Wear...)

An Irishman, Englishman and Scotsman walk into a bar

The barman says "Is this some kind of a joke?"

Yes, the medical officer resigned, as she should have done. Arrogant, ignorant, or just stupid? Well, from her qualifications she isn't exactly stupid in the academic sense...so that leaves the other 2 options above.

If she hadn't been the public face on TV preaching to us several times a day, she might have got away with it...the word "contempt" springs to mind...

but, this is the Keeping it Light thread!
had fun this morning watching a squabble between a squirrel and a blackbird...very entertaining interlude before my breakfast Cava:)

I know it’s not strictly CV19 related, but maybe it could be as I’m sure they are on lockdown in Birmingham Alabama ... Sweet Home Alabama has been a sentimental fav of mine over the years and this version takes the biscuit. They won the Eurovision Song Contest with it, if I recall correctly :) .

View: https://youtu.be/Jrg0X9H6FGU

let's face it, it's been around for yonks. the Spanish killed off the Mayans and the Inccas with it. we beat the Martians with it in War of The Worlds. now them pesky martians have refined it and have aimed it back at us. beware, they are coming, THEY ARE COMING......
1586173376280.png

I find it a bit ironic that someone who’s party is constantly having a dig at the nasty tory capitalists thinks it’s ok to have second homes ?.....frankie krankie will conveniently skip this detail I expect
How do you know what, if any, political views or affiliations she has Baddegg?

I would think the guidelines allows people to check on empty properties that they own, whether that be a second home, a shop or café.
But what it assumes is you go, on your own, and spend a minimum amount of time.
You don't take your partner, and kids and stay all weekend, for 2 weekends on the trot.
40 miles or 40 minutes from their main home.... could have been there and back in a few hours

Reply to Coronavirus - Keeping it light :-) in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net